Determined newbie to the forum

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Bee, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Bee

Bee New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and have browsed many of the posts on here and really like what I see. I've always had the idea in the back of my mind of starting some sort of online business or a way of making an income at home but have really never followed through with it or even had an idea of how to start. Now is the time! I'm very determined to learn from the experienced money makers on here and offer any advice I may have to help others out. I'm always open to new ideas and I'm determined to make this work for me and my family. I look forward to meeting new people, gaining knowledge and hopefully being able to help others. Thanks!
    payment proof likes this.
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hello Bee, glad to have you join us. We are always happy to welcome new members to the forum. There is a wealth of information and many informative discussions here to help you with just about any question. Soak it up and then play if forward.

Hermas
  4. Welcome to the forum!

I was in your position last year.
    Starting something is easy. Sticking to it is more difficult.

While most people work online by themselves, I recommend to become part of a team which is motivated and successful already.

Good luck!
  5. ThatSkinGuy

ThatSkinGuy New Member

Hello Bee! Im new to this forum as well! :) There are many opportunities out there for home based/online businesses. The problem is finding one that excites you and gives you vision. Once you find the one that you feel comfortable with its all about how you build it. If you are drivin to be successful, you WILL be successful! Surround your self with positive minded people and you will go far! :)
    I was in your shoes a while back and when I finally found the one, something in me ignited and it was game on! Definitely great decision for me, my wife, and our 2 kids! Hope you find the one that best fits what your looking for! Happy Marketing :)
  6. Adrian

Adrian Member

Hello Bee and welcome to the forum. The best thing you can do is surround yourself with like minded individuals,which
    this forum provides. I encourage you to digg in and stay motivated. If you take serious action you will get results.

Best of luck to you Bee :)
  7. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

8. CatherineK

CatherineK Member

Hi Bee,
    I have also just discovered this forum. Welcome from down under! I was in your shoes about 4 years ago. I agree with the people above in saying that surrounding yourself with like minded people helps a great deal. The online world can be a lonely place at times, so you can learn a lot from forums, and you can interact with others who have similar interests.

Having determination is really important, and my word of advice is not to fall for some of the "garbage" out there that promises you will earn "$3000...in 7 days" you know the type of thing I mean. Determination, good training, patience and taking action is what you need.
    Good luck with it!
  9. Winter

Winter New Member

Welcome! I'm new here, too, and just getting started on embarking on a work from home career after becoming unemployed for the first time in 15+ years. The boards here look pretty cool. :)