Diet Nutrition

Discussion in 'Diet and Nutrition' started by Ericksmadhouse, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Ericksmadhouse

Ericksmadhouse New Member

Hi,

I want learn about real life results on dieting
    the healthy way and keeping it off.

I have personally lowered my cholesterol
    from 238 to 174 and lost 24 pounds in 3 months.

Thanks for having me here.

2. kevo1969

kevo1969 New Member

Hi Ericksmadhouse,
    Okay real life results are happening out there so go to the internet and just search weight loss testimonials.
    One of the issues for people have when they start to lose weight is focus people have it to begin with but seem to lose it after 30 days unless it means life or death (metaphore).
    To get true weight loss you need to understand that it just doesn't happen over night. Now you can lose weight just by eating the correct foods but as science has discovered that is not enought due to how food is manufactured your body needs key nutrients everyday to make up the short fall you're not getting from the food you are eating. Once you have this understanding you are on your way to a healthier lifestyle also implement excercise as part of your regime so important. I hope this helps.

Kevo

3. BobFirestone

BobFirestone New Member

Congratulations on losing 24 lbs in 3 months

Keep up the good work.

4. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Yes Congratulations!
    If a person can lose weight, I believe they can do anything.
    My sister lost 150 pounds...it must have been very difficult.

5. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

Great job on the weight loss. Keep up the good work. Health and wellness is a great business yo be in right now.

6. nanlar

nanlar New Member

So glad for you ! Keep it up and remember most people fail later because they fail to realize maintaining your weight loss is a lifesyle change that last forever. You must commit to it. It will become easier over time as you feel better and begin relishing all the compliments you will receive. Not to mention your decrease in clothing sizes.
    Good luck in the future!

7. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Congrats Erick! [​IMG] Personally, I've lost 25 pounds since January, so you are losing weight TWICE as fast as me! I was at about 210 pounds, and now I'm down to about 185 pounds - I still want to lose another 25 pounds by the end of the year. If you are looking for additional resources to lose weight and maintain your fitness goals, I'd suggest an ebook called Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle by Tom Venuto - he also has a great hardcover book called The Body Fat Solution - both are excellent resources, and can make a big difference in anyone's life!

8. volybal3

volybal3 New Member

Lost 42 pounds, kept it off for two years now, and completely change my lifestyle. Great to hear all your stories. Very inspirational.

9. AshleySullivan

AshleySullivan New Member

That's great to hear. It wasn't easy, was it?

10. anne12

anne12 New Member

Hello Friends.........

Congratulations you proved that nothing is impossible.

You have loss weight in such a short period of time.

Thanks

11. bbray95

bbray95 New Member

Resveratol. Miracle Supplement. As well as Virgin Coconutt oil

12. bing

bing New Member

Hello Everyone,

The greatest enemy when it comes to weight loss is actually oneself. To put your body in a zone of discomfort and have ample will power to do whatever it takes are really remarkable traits.

I salute all of you! Let us all take note, that maintaining it is as struggling as doing the process of losing weight.

Let's endure to the end!

13. katereber

katereber New Member

Keep it up, keep on working on it..
    True it's hard to lose weight, you
    have to maintain your balance diet..
    You can't eat all the food you want,
    how sad isn't it?
    But it's for your own..

Eat a balance diet and more on vegies..
    Good luck to you and more weight to lose..