Directory Submission

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by 9davidhunt, Feb 7, 2012.

1. 9davidhunt New Member

is there any software which can give 1000 confirmed links(approval links) in web directory in one day? I need urgently the name of the software please.
  2. happywife Gold Member

Hi David,

I can't give you a recommendation, but I can tell you that it is not generally considered a good idea to get 1000 links in one day from ANY source, let alone from a single source (directories). You can do yourself more harm than good that way in the search engine rankings.

It's better to have a gradual increase in links from a variety of sources.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Blessings,
    Angie
  3. dann New Member

You should manually put back links of whichever site(s) you want to increase your SEO for on different articles , videos, and other sites.

-this way, google wouldn't assume you're some spammer since a variety of different sites are being back linked.

As far as I know it costs money to put tons of back links on forums at once effectively, such as with sick submitter.

1,000 in one day sounds impatient and un-wise.
  4. yasser New Member

Directory submissions are uselss [IMG]
  5. talfighel Silver Member

Hi David,

I know you are excited right now to think that you can get your link in as many places as possible and that can get your site ranked high.

I personally do not recommend this at all.

Plus, you can not rely on the search engines to rank your site high. That is why so many people are disappointed and quit. This should be just a small percentage of your traffic generation road map.
  6. Gypsy New Member

Directory submissions are a lot less valuable then they used to be but there's definitely a tonne of software and services that can dot his. I've found quite a few directory service on fiverr.com before where you pay $5 for around 1000 submissions.
  7. Mavrhiley New Member

Ultimatedemon software can do this, and you can get directory lists from fiverr. However as many people state it is not recommended. You need to build links slowly and from good sources.

Directory listing are a great way to SEO but you need to find manual approve links not auto approve. Search engines value these a lot more.
  8. homesjobsneeded New Member

Another thing to think of is getting your site listed on an authority site in your niche is always good. I have one of my gaming sites listed on as a fan site on the manufacturers site and I get over 500 hits a day from them alone.

Don't only go for Google placement you can get a ton of traffic from other search engines as well.

As far as paying for traffic I can see if you are selling something that would work. But if you have and adsense site I am not sure if that is good. However, I normally don't pay for traffic. From talfighel's posts he may know more about it. I am sure he doesn't say paid traffic is bad if it is hurting his business.
  9. sunnyblue New Member

Well, directory submission is not totally useless, if you submit your sites to high pr and related directories then it is helpful as well.

At the starting of your link building campaign you should start with directory submission, it helps in stopping fluctuation in ranking.
    crisstar likes this.
  10. ResidualQueen New Member

Directory submissions should only be used for the long term effects. If you're looking for immediate gratification you're looking in the wrong direction. High PR directory submissions will improve your rank in the months ahead, but that's it. Most directories manually approve submissions so this can take a very long time to happen. Next you'll have to wait for Google to update your ranking status.
  11. Promocheker New Member

I submit only at high pr directories, I've been using directoryroll and vmoptions to find good one it's best for that I think.
  12. loner44 New Member

I'm not sure of all the software that can do that but I personally use SEO PowerSuite, it's a bundle of 4 seo tools each responsible for specific seo tasks. LinkAssistant (1 of those tools) looks for relevant backlinks for your website and delivers those to you along with all details (all seo metrics, webmaster's contact details and so on). It does also have an inbuilt email client on board the software. You can manage the correspondence with link partners from there. Here http://www.link-assistant.com/linkassistant/ Hope it's not too late, cheers
  13. jamess Member

I don't think so that you should use this type of software because after penguin. You can be caught as web spammer. So I would suggest you that build your link gradually.
  14. crisstar Member

I used to use a submitter, but owners of this kind of software rarely keep up with updates and you'll find that you'll have a lot of "dead" sites in the software itself - waste a lot of time! Someone mentioned Fiverr, so you can go that route but only have them do a few links at a time.

I submit to 5-10 directories daily and it takes less than 15 minutes if that much at all. Slow and steady wins the race, while variety of links is the name of the game if you want to stay under Google's radar.
  15. realworldmyth New Member

Directory submissions might not be a good idea for your own site, but it could be good for a buffer site. A buffer site is a site that links to yours. You can get 1,000s of links to that buffer site to reinforce the link from the buffer site to your site, if that makes sense.

You can check out fiverr for this
  16. Hi David,

There are a lot software that you can join together or combine to give you 1000 back links each day. However, it is a desperate move to rank your site as Google might think that you are just spamming.

Best thing to do is to do it slowly. Submit 10-15 articles to different directories to make sure your website gains authority. When your website has its authority, you can now boost creating back links. You have to make sure you are not spamming.

Christian