Discontinued Payment options

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by freebird658, Jul 2, 2008.

1. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Does anyone know why ASD is discontinuing Alertpay and Direct Deposit? The partial announcement was on the news page today but they didn't finish the announcement. Now that they no longer accept checks either this will make it very inconvenient for many members to purchase ad packages. They aren't leaving much of a choice here.
  2. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi there

Just an update and a comment

The wording to the News SEction was actually updated

"Alert Pay & Direct Deposit are being phasing out July 31, 2008

Due to the lack of information ASD receives when processing an Alert Pay and Direct Deposit transactions, we are discontinuing their use as a means of purchasing Ad Packages effective July 31st 2008. If you have experienced a problem when purchasing Ad Packages through either of these methods, contact customer service.

Please remember that the preferred method of purchasing Ad Packages is by mailing a Cashier's Check or by Solid Trust Pay. We apologize for any inconvenience that these changes might cause.

As Andy suggested that people from internation and for the Spanish site should use Alert Pay on his recent call - we are a little confused by this and are looking into it!! Will report back with any news I receive

In the meantime I suggest we keep CALM!

Jenny
  3. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

Why would they stop the direct deposit to bank of america? I just told someone to use that method. They are making us look like we don't know what is going on, which we don't.
  4. Caterina

Caterina New Member

A gal I spoke with yesterday mentioned that sometimes they can't read B of A receipts because they're too light.....I know one of my referrals sent off a small deposit a week and a half ago, and it STILL isn't in her account.....thus, my call yesterday and the gal's answer.....

IN the event someone forgets to fax the receipt and accompanying information, I can sure see why ASD would be pulling out their hair.....when one makes a deposit, all B of A does is fill out routing numbers, amounts, etc.....but they don't even ask for your NAME, so unless that fax goes with it, it's a guessing game, I would imagine......???
  5. PixieGirl

PixieGirl New Member

I'm still trying to figure out how to get money into my account. I already bank with BofA, do I need to physically go to a branch & make a deposit or can I just use on-line banking with Bof A?

Pixie
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

If you want to cut the waiting game, Wire the Money in. Then fax the copy to ASD with the relevant information.

There is a Wire Fee of course.
  7. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi All, i have posted a comment about the ASD Offer Univers on the other link to this forum

Jenny
  8. dtv12574

dtv12574 New Member

Does anyone know how I can find a phone number for ASD? I have been unable to find any information about how to contact them about my issues. I have opened two tickets and they were refered to another department and then closed.