Discouraged and Needing Help...

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Mike Perazzetti, Mar 20, 2013.

1. ana

ana New Member

Keep going. Go for no. I went thru the, same thing. But you need to gain some back bone and discipline. Yes it sounds harsh but let's be honest. It's, only been a month and a half. Tell me exactly how many people have you exposed? A real number.... most people don't record their numbers.

Here's, what you need to do... keep going

30 min of personal development. You need to strengthend your mind. You need to motivate yourself... listen to motivational music before you expose.

Read daily affirmations. And record everything. It's like a fat person going on a diet for a month with little results Or none. It's takes, practice and, discipline. IF YOU DON'T QUIT, YOU WON'T FAIL! I know I've last 86lb in 6 months. And I'm finally getting some momentum in my 8th month of my mlm. I've done other mlm before. But this is, different. I really found a gem. So suck it up. Tell yourself when you're discouraged... this too shall pass. And get back to work. You can do this! just know that you can.

payment proof likes this.
  2. Bert Declercq

Bert Declercq New Member

Hello,

It's all about numbers. Ask yourself how many people you have exposed already. If you haven't exposed more than 50 people you can't really expect big results. Meet people where ever you go, get their contact info (Facebook, e-mail, phone number,...) because these people you will only meet once in your life so grab the opportunity to be able to contact them again. Of course not only this will determine your results. Ask yourself the question as well if you are correctly sharing the information, with visual tools like a powerpoint, are you explaining it in a simple way?

There are so many things that need to be alligned before things will workout for you. Figure out all the things that you need to make progress on and check them from your list when you took care of them. Only when everything is in place you can start expecting results. Remember, you have to give a LOT before you can finally start te receive.

Kind Regards,

Bert Declercq
    Young Motivated Entrepreneur

payment proof likes this.