Do you guys know anything about Surveys and Friends?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by Abegaila, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Abegaila

Abegaila New Member

I'm looking at the Surveys and Friends site. I posted a comment for them on their site... but I'm still wondering if it's for real.

Does anyone has experience with it? Are they a scam?

2. happygal

happygal Member

I can't say it's one I am familiar with...

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I never heard of them before and really.....new surveys sites pop up every day and steal other site's info and list of companies.

4. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

5. paidsurveys

paidsurveys New Member

Abegaila: I'm looking at the Surveys and Friends site.
    Have you found any information about them? Never heard about them. What is their URL? Is it free? If they ask for money stay away.

6. lea01

lea01 New Member

Hi Abegaila,

You need to do a lot of research about surveys as some websites are promising some huge amounts of money. Where it is not the case.

Hope that helps,

7. woofy

woofy New Member

Does anyone out there have a list of genuine URLs or options that actually pay and are not scams?

8. jberri12

jberri12 New Member

Re: Surveys and Friends, it's another site where you pay to get access to a list of legitimate survey panels that are already freely available on a site like Annika's. One should never pay to join a survey site and should never believe inflated claims about payment.

In my own experience you can only make a few hundred $'s per month doing them. Good for some extra cash, but not full-time income.

9. Jen80

Jen80 New Member

I think this is the best place for me to comment. I have just signed up with Surveys And Friends and so far I'm happy with it. What I like about it is the personalized website it provides for members.
    Though it asks for payment, I was confident because of its 60-day money back guarantee.
    I tried S&F because it has a referral system which enables me to refer my friends or even my husband :)

If you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

10. mlynn

mlynn Member

I also do NOT recommend anyone to pay for a list/database of survey panels. There are many great resource/sites out there that provide such information and with a little research you can find them. Never pay anyone for taking surveys.

11. happygal

happygal Member

Curious if it ever panned out or if you ended up asking for your money back? I still stand by the theory that no one should pay to do or join surveys.

12. All I can say is that they claim to be around since 2005, when in fact their domain was registered in 2011. On the other hand we have been around since Jan/2007.