Do You Know The Right People?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by ironoutthegrind, Mar 8, 2013.

1. NetMecca Member

I agree with a good mentor bringing good value into your life, however I have some trust issues as I ahve been burnt in the past, in a big wya no less.

I personally prefer to have likeminded people with common goals around me if possible

Cheers
  2. whitney black Member

I love to be surrounded by like minded people who support me. You should too. In fact it's the only way to be successful! I just got in a fight with my mother today about this very issue because every time I bring up a business opportunity she discourages me. So I decided not to tell her my ideas anymore. You HAVE to only be around positive people who are gonna lift you up, it's the only way to live!
  3. BeautyMomAlice New Member

How do you go about finding the right mentor. There are individuals whom I like certain aspects of how they do things and others I like aspects of but not one person who is the whole package. Does that make sense. How do you know you have a great mentor and what should a mentor really assist you with. When I first started doing home businesses I researched and read and spent so much time online I had no time for anything or anyone. My issue was finding the balance which took me a long time to figure out and still not sure I have it completely right.