Do you know?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Liza Appleton, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Liza Appleton

Liza Appleton New Member

I'm just curious, in your MLM direct sales business, do you know how many reps are in your country? And when you joined what number out of the total you are?

YAGOOFT likes this.
  2. It actually doesn't matter, especially if you're in an Internet based MLM company, which, end of the day, is easier to build as compared to a traditional MLM company in which you build your business by phone/meetings etc.

Talking about myself, I just joined a company which is in pre-launch phase, we're gonna make it FLY! I am from India, and I just pulled a team of 21 people in about 2-3 days. MOST of whom are not in India.

So, I don't think of country as a parameter. :)

Dereco Cherry and Liza Appleton like this.
  3. Dereco Cherry

Dereco Cherry Member

Just like the previous person posted it really doesn't matter. If you know how to market and position yourself as a leader you could join Amway today and build a big successful team.

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Good question, and one I wondered about as well from time to time out of curiosity. Most companies do not publish the true numbers, most are BS, I only know how many I have under me in my organization, not how many are above. Being near the top which is my focus, I would guess at about 14 between my position and company spot. In current company I am one of a dozen leaders to date, I have 550 out of 4000 in company as of last week in first six months.

Success to all,

Liza Appleton likes this.