Does anyone can recommend good surveys site?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by omrishabbat, Aug 9, 2010.

1. omrishabbat

omrishabbat New Member

Can recommend a good survey site to work at home? I came across Survey Scout, what do you think about this site?

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am the wrong person to ask as all I ever got from survey sites was headaches and catastrophes.... [​IMG] but I am sure someone else will pop by soon.

Surveys just weren't my 'thing'. lol

3. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

It depends on what you mean by good survey sites. There are legitimate ones that are actually looking for your opinion, and others that are just trying to get you to sign up for a free trial of some product.

Even with the legitimate ones, I will tell you you CANNOT make a consistent income with surveys. Yes, you can make some money here and there, but the claims of earning $100s daily with surveys are false.

The fact of the matter is, each survey has its own criteria of survey takers they are looking for. No one person can qualify for all surveys, so its basically hit or miss with getting into surveys that pay you.

One last tip, never pay any money to find out about surveys online. That is another scam. Legitimate survey sites are free, and the lists that you pay for are compiled of information that you can get for free. I hope that this helps.

4. dslavinski

dslavinski New Member

I used to use a survey site that was a lot of fun, They would give you a digital scratch off card after every survey and i was able to win $5 one time. That was all i ever got though. My personal take on survey sites is that there is now way to turn it in to a living. I mean if you like giving your opinion then go for it but there is no way you will get rich doing online survey. IF my opinion is wrong please inform me on a way to make money with survey but as of today i havent tried any that were worth my time.

5. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

Yes, surveys are good for pocket change here and there. But the odds of getting and completing a paid survey are only a little better than playing the lottery. Definitely nothing you can depend on for a living.

6. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

Survey Scout is a decent Survey site I believe, but as everyone else has said, you will more than likely only earn pocket change. It will be hard to earn a decent income only doing surveys. Most people who are successful online utilize more than one avenue of making income online.[​IMG]

7. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Member

I may be confusing Survey Scout with another service, isn't that the one that has an upgrade to find out about more websites? If not I apologize.

While I am on the subject, another tip is to know a survey site from a CPALeads site, disguised as a survey site. These are websites that ask you to purchase a free trial of a product or service, and they will pay you for that survey.

First off, they are not truly concerned with your opinion, just that you sign up with your credit/debit card with your information and purchase the product, either because you liked it or because you forgot to cancel your trial.

Secondly, if you happen to like the products that these websites promote, there are better ones that don't disguise what they are doing, and have higher payouts. But once again, if this is what you choose, keep track of all trial period information, and read all the fine print to each offer before you put your financial information in!

8. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

drknlvly6781: I may be confusing Survey Scout with another service, isn't that the one that has an upgrade to find out about more websites? If not I apologize.

While I am on the subject, another tip is to know a survey site from a CPALeads site, disguised as a survey site. These are websites that ask you to purchase a free trial of a product or service, and they will pay you for that survey.

First off, they are not truly concerned with your opinion, just that you sign up with your credit/debit card with your information and purchase the product, either because you liked it or because you forgot to cancel your trial.

Secondly, if you happen to like the products that these websites promote, there are better ones that don't disguise what they are doing, and have higher payouts. But once again, if this is what you choose, keep track of all trial period information, and read all the fine print to each offer before you put your financial information in!
    Absolutely.

9. weebitty

weebitty Member

there are good ones and bad ones I am sure. If you want a list of some real good ones you might go to katieshugs.com she has a complete list of almost all of them that she has personally or knows about them to be legit. Try it out for yourself that is where I get my information.

10. fitnessdad

fitnessdad New Member

I have to say filling out survey's is not the best way to make money you spend a lot of time for little in return.

Is there a reason you want to do survey's?

11. dougadam

dougadam New Member

12. mavery

mavery New Member

13. patrick1968

patrick1968 New Member

i-say.com is a good survey site,because they will give you points even if you do not qualify for a survey,usually about 10 to 20 points!This one is my favorite!

14. omrishabbat
    i use inboxdollars. you can see your money add up. i dont do alot of surveys but you get more money for them. and you cash out at $30. a good way to make your kids some piggy bank money or you some pocket change for yourself.

15. mlynn

mlynn Member

omrishabbat: Can recommend a good survey site to work at home? I came across Survey Scout, what do you think about this site?
    Survey Scout is NOT a paid survey site - they are a survey database site which gives you a list of survey sites.

Someone recommended SurveySpot, SurveySavvy and Ipsos - I agree those are good survey companies. Other legitimate survey sites I recommend are: ACOP (American Consumer Opinion), Global Test Market, Lightspeed, Toluna, Brand Institute, Valued Opinions....In fact there are quite many legit survey sites you can join (all free to join)...I have done paid surveys for over 5 years, and have listed all the legit survey sites I found over the years on my sites, feel free to check it out.

Also another good point mentioned here is do not sign up with those paid offer sites - those are the ones you have to pay to sign up offers to get paid - those are not survey sites.

Good luck, but remember although paid surveys is a good way to make EXTRA money, it's not a replacement for a full time job that pays bills.

16. blessedathome

blessedathome New Member

I do GPT free programs to make my money. I do Paid to Click and Paid to Survey. So far this month I have made enough to pay a few bills so it does work if you are with the right companies.

I have a list of all the companies I work with on my site. Feel free to check it out. I would have to say I love FusionCash, InboxDollars and Send Earnings the best. Fusion Cash is my #1 site because I literally can go on there everyday for about 10-15 minutes and make money. You do not have to complete the surveys if you don't want to they also have Paid to click daily and if you post 30 posts to the forum you earn $3/Month just for that.

The way I looked at it was I only do surveys that really interest me and do the paid to read emails and paid to clicks daily which does add up over time. It does take daily consistency but it DOES work!

17. hunysukle

hunysukle New Member

I have been paid from survey sites such as Cash Crate, Inbox Dollars, Fusion Cash and Opinion Outpost

18. hunysukle

hunysukle New Member

The BEST survey site (IMO) is Lightspeed Surveys. I have been paid about $50 so far from them.

19. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

My favorites are, in no particular order:

Opinion Outpost
    SurveySavvy
    MySurvey
    American Consumer Opinion Panel
    Toluna

That's who I've earned the most income from overall.

20. lilwallace92

lilwallace92 New Member

The best survey sites on the web are as follows:

Survey Savvy
    Opinion Outpost
    Global Test Market
    Global Opinion Panels
    Pinecone Research
    American Consumer Opinion
    Ipsos i-Say
    Send Earnings
    Inbox Dollars

I've earned over 1000 dollars from all these companies in about a years time. sign up with as many legitimate survey sites as you can to maximize your potential earnings.