Does anyone else make a living at home?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by payment proof, Jun 23, 2008.

1. payment proof Member

Hi,

Has anyone found a work at home position that pays hourly or is salaried? If so, which company do you telecommute for? Or are you working for yourself?
  2. pcwork New Member

Have my own websites, work from home, earn OK
  3. CSGWAHM New Member

I work from home, make my own hours and have no ceiling on how much money I make, but it's a business opportunity, not a work at home job. You can try looking at wahm dot com in the telecommute folder for a job that pays hourly if that's more of what you're looking for.
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Have my own business - gave up on the 'online job' thing awhile back but am also curious if there is anyone doing something like that and successful at it...
  5. getagrip Gold Member

I'm a full time internet marketer and earn my living from home, although its 100% commission, which is a little nerve wracking at times...but its enough to pay the bills! [IMG]
  6. jschuman New Member

I've been working at home full time now for 2 years. Depending on where you live you might check out TJobs.com.

For me I do affiliate marketing and article writing and do quite well at it now.
  7. VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I work at home also and would never want it any other way.
    I had two eBay stores, have recently closed one to offer more time for my internet marketing.
    eBay is a good starting point...(they are getting a little crazy with the policy changes)...but I would rather suggest affiliate marketing or writing articles.

I hope this helps!
    P.S. I always, always avoid the get rich quick stuff!
    Victoria
  8. ipodnano7 New Member

Affiliate marketing is doing well for me, I work for myself.
  9. aplina New Member

l do a small daycare (work at home) and also started an info site 9 months ago
  10. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Gather your info first. That includes the components. Drill down within the components so you know your fundamentals. Then plan, experiment , tweak. One year minimum for long term income.

~Newbie Shield~
  11. MedTranHome New Member

I've been working at home as an independent contractor doing medical transcription for 12 years. It's a very steady income. It pays by production rather than salary or hourly.
  12. auctionarena New Member

I have always said that anyone can make $50,000 their first year on the internet. There are so many opportunities out there that it is scary (and the goods ones you don't have to pay someone to learn how to do it). I have chosen eBay as my opportunity though I am starting to diversify a little right now by doing some web publishing.

I have been selling on eBay for over 6 years as my full time career. Despite what many people are saying... eBay is going better for me now than ever.

Good luck with whatever you do!

Jason
  13. ibuzzmentor Member

Finding a JOB where you start working from home right away is few and far between. Your time is better spent working for yourself from home as the ceiling is way higher as long as your committed and consistent with your business. It takes hard work and effort but it is well worth the reward.

Chris
  14. kpm2319 New Member

You have more control with affiliate marketing.
  15. JDCruz New Member

I have been writing content for syndication and web pages and blogging for two years now.

The writing and transcription jobs brought in most of the money but now, the adsense and ads in the blog is also starting to increase.
  16. successful2008 New Member

Hello there. I have my own business. I enjoy the freedom that it brings along with the financial freedom that one really can create.

To your massive success,
    Michelle
  17. payment proof Member

18. joanpeterson New Member

I work for myself in IM (internet marketing) and like the freedom it gives me....both in time and in money.

I like to say," I ride my horse everyday and do whatever I want the rest of the day. What do you do everyday?"
  19. EricHat New Member

When I have free time I work my Network Marketing Business, Helping Network Marketers to Discover What Really Works In Network Marketing... And I have a Cooperative Marketing business selling nutritional supplements. Most of my time, I'm either ridding my Harley, Hanging out at the beach or playing music with my band.
    I try to manage more play less Business. [IMG]
  20. robinincarolina Silver Member

I do affiliate marketing as well, but have a friend who is looking for what you are looking for, so if you find it let us know. I have not reached the point where I can play more than work, but thats my plan.