Does anyone else make a living at home?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by payment proof, Jun 23, 2008.

1. EricHat New Member

Hey robin

It's not a financial freedom thing or any one marketing business, it a mindset that I use and time management alone with getting a good Network marking education. [IMG]

"Positive vibration as we consciously create our reality"
  2. ladyblue New Member

EricHat
    Hi. I heard of creating a site with a company to sell their products but was unsure if will be successful. I created two sites. Both blogs with my own domain. I'm affiliate associate. But I have no success. I don't know if I'm unlucky or I not doing something right. Well I check out my site as if I was a guest just to get an outlook. Fine to me. How do u make it? Is it a Html task I must do?
  3. I do affiliate marketing with my own websites and have been earning a full time income for the last 4 years.
  4. mreese601 Member

I work doing affiliate market, it's fun once you understand what you doing. It's 100% but I love the freedom that it brings working from anywhere that has an internet connections.
  5. dmitch31 New Member

Hi Payment Proof,

You asked about work at home jobs that pay hourly or are salaried, and then also asked what company provides those types of jobs.

And not a single person in this thread has actually answered your question, but has instead gone on about how they have their own business doing internet marketing.

Work at home jobs, where you are an employee, and are paid hourly or are salaried ARE out there. You just have to look for them. An example I can give you is... I have a friend who works for Disney interviewing prospective employees over the phone. For various positions, Disney will have a preliminary telephone interview before actually calling someone in for an "in-person" interview. He does that, from home, and in his case, it is an hourly position.

I suspect that finding a job like what you are describing is more sort of on a "case by case" basis where you will find a company that has a particular job they need done that just so happens to be suited to a home worker. I think it's more likely to find a good job that way instead of looking for a company that supposedly is looking to hire legions of "stay at home" workers. I'm not sure that companies like that actually exist. They may, but I'm not aware of any of them.
  6. star New Member

hi,

i need some advise on how to start working at home. I just quit my job and want to stay at home to be with my 2 kids. is there a chance that i can work as a medical transcritionist even if im in the house?
    need help[IMG]

star
  7. payment proof Member

star,

There are work at home opportunities for Transcription and I've seen them posted in different places on the INternet.

Do you have prior training and experience in Transcription?
  8. PeterFrosen New Member

I do affiliate Marketing As well and make a living off it [IMG]
  9. PeterFrosen New Member

oh yeah and in terms of opportunities, I would recommend doing a forum check b4 buying into anything.