Does anyone here use Rank Tracker?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by NetWizard862, Jul 14, 2011.

1. NetWizard862 New Member

Hello,
    I've been looking for a nice keyword tracking tool for quite a while now... Wanted to ask you guys. There is a comparison chart on link-assistant company blog (just one of those SEO/SEM blogs) that lists different keyword tracking tools. It appears that Rank Tracker is the most effective of all the tools listed there. I think I've heard of that tool before, but I'm not sure what I heard about it...
    So, I was wondering, does anyone here use Rank Tracker? If it's good, I would gladly try it, then. Thanks [IMG]
  2. loner44 New Member

i am very familiar with the company and the software and am using rank tracker on a daily basis. highly recommend.
  3. loner44 New Member

fyi they are running a sale right now - im upgrading for cheap
  4. dmitch31 New Member

You can get Rank "Checker" for free from SEOBook.com. I'm not sure if it does all of the same things Rank Tracker does, but it works fine for me.
  5. dmitch31 New Member

Ah... well I just went to look at Rank Tracker and I can see that it's a pretty substantial tool. They have a free version and a paid version. I was looking to find some information regarding how the free and paid versions differ but couldn't find anything. Does anybody know?
  6. loner44 New Member

the free version doesn't allow you to save keywords or reports for further use. other than that, it works just like the paid version.
  7. jonrpatrick New Member

It's impressive, but I'm alergic to paying for things! [IMG]
    I use Traffic Travis. Good, and free, but not as full-featured as Rank Tracker. Depends on what you want to do.
  8. sunnyblue New Member

You can also use SerpAnalytics it is a great tool for many stuffs along with rank checking.
  9. media New Member

I'm a very big fan of SerpAgent ... it's pretty cheap, easy to use, updates daily, and did I mention extremely easy to use!