Does anyone know about this company?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by Valdera47, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Valdera47 New Member

I have heard from a friend about a Company that does SEO and charge per results only, does the on-page, content etc, charging only for the rankings achieved but has someone here actually used it? I am not sure if I can post the URL here please sorry if its not allowed: carlosmarruffo.com.

I came to the site and spoken to a guy who sent me a prices table for some keywords I wanted and told me I will have to pay when the keywords reach Top50, Top20... Top10 etc, I would like to know if someone has ever used or heard of these guys and tell me your experience before I use their services, there must be a catch right?

Thanks in advance

Ingrid
  2. loner44 New Member

never heard of them but pay them for results, not their claims. better yet, negotiate some sort of trial period before committing to them 100%. maybe some more members will show up with reviews of that particular company. you may also want to get seo software and see if and by how much your rankings have improved since you started using that seo service provider
  3. talfighel Silver Member

Ingrid,

From my own experience over the years and what I heard from other people, you should never pay anyone any money to get your top results.

You should do this yourself and learn from others for free.

Plus, I would not put all of my efforts into this kind of task. I still think that you should some how learn how to effectively advertise your site in paid places like PPC.
  4. Chrissy15 New Member

Personally I wouldn't pay anyone to get me to Top50 since that realistically isn't going to be of any benefit to you whatsoever since most people never venture further than Page 1 of any search engine.

Some people might make it to page 2, but generally it's the top 10 results that get the traffic.

Whoever you decide to go with, you should make sure they can not only get you there, but that you can stay there too, without them charging you an arm and a leg each month!

Chrissy
  5. shuvo Member

If you know about SEO then do it yourself and you can make the best practice of it.However if you dont have time then hire a freelancer from a freelancing marketplace and pay them based on results.Most SEO company online don't care about your site and they use the same backlinks for different clients at a time.