Does anyone know anything about Legacy Training Institute?

Discussion in 'Forum Usage' started by telecommuterma, Aug 27, 2010.

1. telecommuterma

telecommuterma New Member

I have been considering going on board with them. Sounds like a legit way to make money from home with multiple income streams, but would sure love to hear if any of you know anything about it. I have spent many hours speaking to the guy who recruited me. I cannot find anything, good or bad, on the internet about the company. The guy who owns it is named Rich Myers. However, there is a $299 start up fee which you are supposed to get back in the first sale.

2. shawnmelmer

shawnmelmer New Member

I'm an affiliate and let me just say, I'm very happy. Yes your investment will be paid back 100% on your first sale. Within one weeks time I made three sales. After this, I decided to work the credit restoration income stream - everyone needs it! Currently I have partnered up with a real estate friend who sends me referrals for people who cant get a mortgage. Also the commercial debt settlement is paying well for just speaking with a business owner for about 15 minutes. This is not a get rich quick scheme - it's actual work. If you put time in, you will make great money! If you want a different perspective feel free to contact me. Write me and I'll give you my phone number. [email protected]