Does anyone make money with the Wealthy Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by latteguy15941, Aug 11, 2008.

1. latteguy15941

latteguy15941 New Member

If you are wondering if the wealthy affiliate program is a scam, the answer plain and simple is NO.

I was the biggest skeptic of signing up to this program and discussed it with my wife for months before taking the plunge and actually signing up.

Instantly. from the beginning I was amazed with this program as the extensive 8 week training series was jammed packed with information on the fundamentals of what affiliate marketing was and exactly how you can make money by doing it. The best part of it for me was that there actually was ways of generating money with absolutely no cost. Other programs would advertised this but the things they recommended you doing were either impossible or ilegal. This program was completely different the methods actually worked and within a couple weeks of me applying them I had received my first affiliate commissions.

This was a few months ago now and things are steadily getting better for me. My affiliate commissions continue to increase and I continue to learn new exciting ways of making money online.

So in answer to this question. Yes this program really works if you actually work and apply yourself.

2. fatman

fatman New Member

Congratulations on your success! [​IMG] How long have you been a member there? I've been there a little over two months now and I've made a couple hundred bucks so far. Not too much yet I guess, but I learn more every day, and I think some big success is just around the corner.

I also think your last statement is the most important- "This program really works if you actually work." Very true....WA teaches you HOW to make money online, but it doesn't give you money. You are given the tools and info you need to succeed, but in order to actually make money you have to work hard and earn it. Good luck to us all!

3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Wealthy Affiliate has made a huge difference for me in my internet marketing career. I actually had quit twice before accidentally stumblin upon Wealthy Affiliate, and I made my first sale within about two months of joining...and I haven't looked back!

4. latteguy15941

latteguy15941 New Member

hello. I have been with WA for about 7 or 8 months. If you are making money already you are doing a great job. This type of success with WA is not uncommon. I was actually able to make a sale through ppc advertising within 10 minutes of launching campaign.

fatman,
    Applying yourself and actually working definately is the key to success and what make a profitable internet marketer. Good luck to you as well.

Getagrip,
    me too. I had all but given up until I found WA. Don't look back keep on going. I look forward to your success posts in the WA forum.

5. Goldy

Goldy New Member

Hey Guys
    You have shared very good experience with everyone, I am new to online marketing. But I have very good knowledge about real estate. Do you people ever think about real estate its the best way to do investment.

6. lordwithu

lordwithu New Member

Hi All,

May I check with u all who are members of WAU......do I need any adsense account to start with them?

I have Clickbank affiliate account, Amazon affiliate account but google has never approved my adsense account ??nd i have been waiting for a long time already....

To Goldy, isn't real estate doing very badly now in America? Or do u come from another country? I have heard n read about lots of real estate companies closing down n sales people in this line facing tough times.......or is this not so at the moment?

7. fatman

fatman New Member

Hi there! No, you do not need an adsense account in order to start with WA. You really don't need anything to start except for lots of time. Now that I think about it, there really isn't that much information on WA that deals directly with Adsense, although there is information within the forum about Adsense.

Actually, I have to wonder if WA is right for you though. You say you already have a Clickbank, Amazon, and Adsense account so I am going to assume that you already know about marketing, at least somewhat. I think that WA is a great resource for beginners, but I'm not sure how much it will benefit you if you already know all the basics. If you just want help with Adsense, then I would stick with forums like these to get some info. If you are pretty new to IM though, then WA might be a good choice. If you have any more questions, feel free to post them here or send me a PM.

8. sashak

sashak New Member

It's more of a long haul seeing eye-dog for those times when to much info makes you blind to what's really going on. If you want to model anyone in the industry than these guys are second to none though, and they will walk you out of blind alleys and through the tight spots.

9. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

I made a sale on my first day of joining WA! It wasn't much, but just reinforced the fact that affiliate marketing does work, and that WA can help you in achieving your goals of earning money online.

10. HomeBizMama

HomeBizMama New Member

Sashak... your 2nd link in your signature line is not working.

11. rickk44

rickk44 New Member

Hey guys I have a question that's just a little off topic. I am considering getting into Gambling Affiliate Marketing does anyone have any experience with this and if so how did it all work out?