Does anyone Rebrand E-books anymore???

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by drknlvly6781, Apr 15, 2015 at 1:40 PM.

1. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

Starting to feel like a dinosaur with this one lol. I have an idea for a sales funnel, which would use a PDF rebrander. (Software that allows a person to replace affiliate information in a PDF with their own). Seems that this hasn't been done for years, but it would make my funnel seamless.

Problem is I was only able to find one software that was still available, and once I purchased it I found that it didn't work as it should (no worries, that's what Paypal is for)

So, before I overhaul my whole funnel, does anyone know of a software that currently works? It does have to be the kind that I can send a small piece of software to a person, the current hosting I'm using doesn't support PHP or MySQL so any rebranders using these formats are no good for me. Appreciate any leads that can be given.

2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I'm sure there are some who do rebrand, but your question got me thinking. If any of the ebooks are about Internet Marketing or SEO, they would also need to be revised or rewritten. So much has changed in the past few years.

drknlvly6781 likes this.
  3. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

This is actually something of my own I've written a couple of weeks ago; and it actually doesn't have to do with either of those fields....the pull for me with this software has always been to create something of my own to have others rebrand

payment proof and Just2EZ like this.