Does Wealthy Affiliate Cost $29.99 or $39.99

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by latteguy15941, Aug 9, 2008.

1. latteguy15941

latteguy15941 New Member

This seems to be a common confusion for new WA members so let me answer the question. If you choose to sign up to wealthy affiliate under the monthly bill rate it will be $39.99 if you choose to sign up for a whole year you are billed at the rate of $29.99=359.88 instead of 12 payments of $29.99 which equals $479.88. So the are giving a kick back on yearly memberships.

2. ipnomad

ipnomad New Member

latteguy15941: ...you are billed at the rate of $29.99=359.88 instead of 12 payments of $29.99 which equals $479.88.

I think you meant "instead of 12 payments of $39.99...no?

3. fatman

fatman New Member

I think he was just in a hurry when he wrote that. [​IMG] But you are correct. If you pay for each month one at a time, it costs $40 per month. Or you can pay for a whole year at a discount price and it equates to about $30 per month. Although that is the better deal, I still prefer and recommend starting by paying for only one month. This way you can get your hands on it and see if it is the right thing for you and if you want to stay longer. No sense in paying more than you need to if you aren't staying for a long time, right?

4. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Fatman is correct I joined WA for 2 months and figured out it is over my head at this point, so I moved on and decided to go through the 30 Day Challenge for the 2nd time. They break it down to a level I can understand and implement. I'm glad I didn't join for a year and be stuck in something I couldn't understand. I was spinning wheels.
    Sonni

5. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I did not realize you left Wealthy Affiliate Sonni!
    I am sorry to see you go.
    I would have helped you.

The same is reverse for me.
    Without my solid foundation I received at WA, I may have been overwhelmed last month.
    Keep in touch okay?
    Victoria

6. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Hi again Victoria,
    I'm not gone I just moved back to the 30DC, lol. I'm in IM for the long haul I just need more specific instruction. I'll get there, I'm kind of like the tortoise who was slow starting out, but won the race.
    Sonni

7. mexia

mexia Guest

When did $29.99 to $39? But i think it was a good idea, the stuff being offered inside the site are awesome. Can't argue with that.

I think its a great move by Kyle and Carson [​IMG]

8. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

It Costs $47 a month now [​IMG]

9. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

However you can get a cheaper deal on a yearly membership! [​IMG] Though I don't recommend that until you try it out first and see if it's for you.