Does Wealthy Affiliate Work?

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by getagrip, Jun 1, 2008.

1. CianMc

CianMc New Member

Warrior Forum is a slimy place, yes there's some good info, but it's the breeding ground for all the hyped up systems out there.

Having met the owners Kyle and Carson of WA in Vegas, WA is something much more...ethical

Cian

2. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Isn't this program make me to pay everytime try new things??

3. CianMc

CianMc New Member

Nope...WA is famous for not promoting other Guru products

4. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

CianMc: Having met the owners Kyle and Carson of WA in Vegas, WA is something much more...ethical
    There are plenty of ethical places where you will learn everything and more that you learn in WA without the hefty monthly subscription [​IMG]

5. CianMc

CianMc New Member

Rach72

And yet you recommend AffilioBlueprint/Jetpack , whose system is just one of many WA covers...

WA is for serious individuals if $47 is too steep for folks, then obviously they've come online to make money out of desperation and that can lead to to buying many ''magic bullets''

Cian

6. Change the Game

Change the Game New Member

If anyone's looking for how a newbie member of Wealthy Affiliate is doing, look no further.

I started at Wealthy Affiliate the 14th of June (2013) with no experience and no clue of what affiliate marketing was. I joined for free, did the free training, and then upgraded to a membership (first month is only 19.99). Within one week I had made a website, learned the foundations, submitted articles, had backlinks, and made my first sale. By day 10 I had made 5 sales totaling $101 and now it's day 13 and I have added one more sale to that for a total of $111. The last three days have been slow because I haven't been as active due to a busy weekend.

Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam in the slightest (in my opinion) as I have had success quick. No, I haven't became a millionaire yet, but I feel I am on the right path to do so thanks to them.

Best Wishes.

Justin

7. DCollier

DCollier Member

so how has your progress been?