Does Yafari look like a winner?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by jvco, May 14, 2009.

1. jvco New Member

I was looking for a new mlm to get into that was very easy to do. After looking into over 30 companies it all seems to come back to this one....Yafari. I have not joined yet.
    I will be getting my sample to try tomorrow in the mail. I will have to say I am very impressed with everything so far. Easy product, easy comp plan, very simple business. Has anyone else checked this out and if so what do you think?
    The home website is www.yafari.com

any comments, questions would be appreciated.

jvco
  2. jvco New Member

3. medicsgirl New Member

I am new to this forum, so I didn't post as much about the business as I should have! One thing about it that I love is that it doesn't matter how far down the line in the business you are, you get treated and compensated the same. It all depends on how much you want to put into it at first and then the residual income kicks in. The start-up is quite low..about $30 dollars for the basic plan which works great if you go in under a rep. If you are starting on your own, you might want to go with the fast start plan, which is well over a hundred.
  4. cherie27 New Member

There is no such thing as easy mlm business.

You will need to put in effort for it.

There is no shortcut. Cheers
  5. residualcash New Member

The business looks like it has a good product. But I agree network marketing is no easy business but it can be simplified for success.
  6. talfighel Silver Member

There is no such thing as easy MLM business and you will need to do the work in order to succeed.

I see too many people who sell hype and tell their prospects that the company will build for them their teams and they can just sit back and make a lot of money.

The fact of the matter is that you will need to advertise and generate leads everyday yourself.
  7. early New Member

jvco
    I am a new distributor of Yafari. I can tell you I love the product as does everyone I have had sample it. I'm in it for the long haul. Finally a company that is young, fresh and ready to explode. Hope you don't let this pass you by because Yafari will be going places FAST![IMG]
  8. Dennis Anthony New Member

The dot net website has less then operable functions. The dot com site is a little better but really ....it's just another B vitamin energy drink, right?

If it's that grand a product, why not just sell it?
    I don't understand the need to market it multi-level -do you?

Of course, I don't understand MLM very well anyway -so it could just be me...[IMG]
  9. fixaprob New Member

residualcash: The business looks like it has a good product. But I agree network marketing is no easy business but it can be simplified for success
    I am agree with it