Don't forget to write....

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by larochelle, Mar 10, 2011.

1. larochelle New Member

Hi all

Isn't that one of the keys to succeeding? Write, write and write some more!!

I have to tell you that I thought this would actually be the difficult part - once I found out that I needed to write articles to create traffic.

I thought what in heavens name am I going to write about? "I am a chef not a writer" and writing endless recipes down and putting them all over the place isn't going to promote what I am interested in doing

(can add that I am considering this niche - just working on an idea that will sell)

Anyway I have discovered that my creative talents stretch even to writing! I love it!!
    Now of course there are loads of articles out there to buy for a few dollars but I can tell you that writing original material is really very satisfying, and thus I highly recommend it.

So my fellow entrepeneurs, business friends, forum buddies

DON'T FORGET TO WRITE

There is actually an amazing audience out there just waiting to read what you have to say!

Best wishes
    Jason
  2. jcgrayson New Member

I agree, writing is one key to success. Original content is always best and always will be best. It seems that the more I write the easier writing becomes and takes less time finishing a piece.
  3. Rach72 New Member

Yeah, the biggest key is working out how to get in 'the zone'.

It used to take me a day to write an article - the morning to get motivated, 'research' until 3pm to get a flow going and then at 5pm invariably I'd have to stop to get the kids dinner!

Fun but not the best for productivity [IMG]

Now I check emails etc before breakfast so that I can just get writing once the kids are at school - 2-3 good articles later and I can spend the rest of the afternoon researching the next topic and starting the next article - this way when I sit down to write the next day I already have a head start!

As Dory would say "just keep writing, just keep writing"
  4. minsardi New Member

i like the finding nemo reference. i find the more i write the more i start brainstorming new ideas for building the organization.

convert your articles to video, and submit to article directories and post on blogs all having links to your site and every peice you create multiples by three links to your site.

keep going.

Dream Big and start small
  5. mountainmom5 Gold Member

minsardi: convert your articles to video,

is there a free software that works good to do the video? I still haven't much with video but know I should... am too busy with the writing part yet. [IMG]
  6. katereber New Member

good day to all..

Nice one, actually writing is one of my hobbies..

If there's something on my mind, I'll write it.

Writing is a good hobby..
  7. Tess_T New Member

Writing is the ONE common thread of all online marketing. You write articles to build your reputation and create links back to your sites.

Writing is also involved in creating web pages, blog posts, press releases and in social media. In everything you do online, it's essential to write content that offers your target audience value and information they won't find on every other website they visit.

Content is STILL king, so if you want to be part of the royal family you'd better get busy writing! Great topic[IMG]
  8. katereber New Member

Hi there,
    Good day to all.
    Do I have to get busy on writing to be part of royal family?
    Just kidding..LOL