dont give up on survey sites

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by geoffrey foggon, Nov 8, 2015.

1. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon New Member

So I’ve been looking around on this forum and a lot of others too. Reading the posts on online surveys and was amazed at just how many people are commenting just how bad the survey sites are. When I say this I am referring to the amount of not qualified surveys disqualifications you get.

How are you supposed to make any money when a lot of sites only offer low pay out for the surveys. By this I mean under $1 and the cash out is in the upper $20’s to $30’s. I’m sure the site gets a lot more per survey and your cut is $1 or less. With this said most people just give in and quit leaving accounts not cashed out. This makes the survey sites the winner they get to keep your money plus the money from the survey payouts they get per survey.

If you have been in this position then you have to read on, I have looked at the system and rewritten it in my favor. What I did was look at the sites and looked at how I could automate the money part to generate money even when I was asleep. I took what I have learned over the last 10 plus years as an internet marketer and applied it to a proven system.

Like every system you have to give it a name so I called it BlackHat Surveys don’t let the name trick you it is nothing illegal. Using this I have qualified for payouts within days so it is possible.

So the whole point of this post is to all who have tried the survey sites and failed don’t give up. Keep at it and eventually you will find your own BlackHat Surveys system. It’s all about looking for that edge reading the site, finding your best angle and then attack it with all that you have got.

Take this as your pep talk go out there and get that money that is owed to you.