Don't join mypowermall until you do this first

Discussion in 'My Powermall' started by Foxbaron, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Foxbaron

Foxbaron Guest

For those of you who are reading these posts about Mypowermall and are thinking of joining do not go directly to the corporate site to join.

Go to one of the posts by other members to this forum and join under them. If you join directly under the corporate site you will not have a sponsor and you will not have someone to help you build your business. If you sign up under a sponsor than you will have not only one person but several people who are as interested in your success as you are.

Anyone one of us involved in this business would love to have you sign up under us. There isn't one member of this business that would not help you in any way they could.

If you sign up directly under the corporate site you defeat the purpose of sponsoring others and I am sure you would rather have someone sign up under you then under corporate, so your business can grow too.

Pick one of us already in the business and sign up under one of us and let us help you achieve your dreams.

If someone else introduced you to this opportunity then please, please, go back to them and sign up under them, it is only fair as they are the one who offerred it to you first and you wouldn't want to introduce a person to this and have them sign up under somebody else either.

This is an ethical business and must be treated that way and run that way, at all times.

Good luck.

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

It would be nice if everything were done that way, but some people prefer to go directly through the "main" website when the sign up or order things online.

3. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

I couldn't agree more, George. I've had several people who joined MPM through the corporate site after finding out about it through one of my marketing campaigns. To say this a source of great frustration would be a mild understatement. Most visited my business page but didn't join right away and when they were ready to join the only thing they could remember was the name MY Power Mall so of course they just typed this in their browser.

I know some other companies don't allow anyone to join without going through a sponsor link. They get a message to contact the person who referred them if they try to join through the corporate site. Maybe this is something we can encourage MPM to do.

4. ilaavu

ilaavu New Member

George,
    You made such a beautiful point. I say 'beautiful' because, the fact that most people do this (sign up with corporate) ugly thing is due to the fact that they don't know any better. Most of us are also used to getting a cookie tag with the referrer.

I think , Mypowermall must do this as well. It is not fair to the affiliates who work hard to promote the site and for obvious reasons corporate hogs those signups.

Ginny, are you listening?

5. vorales

vorales New Member

I received a lot of email regarding My Power Mall. But I still don't understand how it work. Furthermore I am in Malaysia, how can I get benefit from it? Please explain to me.

Regards
    GSKang

6. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Great point George.
    I am still getting signups through my mall even though I don't heavily promote it as much.
    I still use it though and have been paid on time by them with no problems.

7. acramer

acramer New Member

It takes 10,000 people to make $10,000/month in MyPowerMall. How many people can the average person refer? 10, 20, maybe 50? How much money would that make? I think you're better off getting a small rebate check from ebates.com (or fatwallet.com) for your purchases. But this is just my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

8. granmomma

granmomma New Member

Good Morning,

Mr. Fox, I will gladly sign up under you if you can explain how I make money, how much it will cost out of pocket for this, andnhow much time per day it takes. I have received emails on this, but was leary of it too. It's hard to decipher the real from the scam.

thank you

9. Foxbaron

Foxbaron Guest

vorales: I received a lot of email regarding My Power Mall. But I still don't understand how it work. Furthermore I am in Malaysia, how can I get benefit from it? Please explain to me.

Vorales:

Mypowermall is also active in Malaysia. You can benefit from it just like I do. You are able to not only sponsor people in Malaysia but you may sponsor people in 230 different countries throughout the world.

The benefit is that you get paid a rebate on everything you purchase from your own mall and you get a rebate from purchases from all others that you sponsor. It is designed so that you do not spend any additional money than what you are already spending anyway. I don't know if you have as many malls available to you as we have in the states but it is simply a matter of looking at what is available in the malls you have and figuring out what you buy for yourself every month no matter what and then redirect your spending habits to buy from your own mall instead of going to the store itself. You get paid rebates on everything you buy through your own mall as well as rebates on anything anyone you sponsor buys. The rebates are not very large but as your organization grows your monthly income will grow. And yes, it is a numbers game, but the costs to do this is zero unless you want to pay for advertsing or other ways to promote your business. It is not necessary to spend any money starting out and I can show you how and there are a ton of ideas in your back office you can use and they are all free. You will never pay for anything from this company. All training is free and all the support you need is there for free too.

To join is free. There is no costs. You can join, poke around in the back office, look at everything that is offerred there to help you build the business and then quit if do not like it. It will costs you nothing. But if you decide to get in and then decide it is not for you at least give me the opportunity to talk you into staying. This is the most honest business I have seen yet, and I have tried quite a few of them. The best part is it was free to start it and it has not cost me anything to build it so far except for a website I set up that I chose to do. It is not necessary to set up a website because the company gives you one, I decided to set one up because I thought it would be easier for people to remember. You can check it out at foxbaron.com if you would like.

If you decide to join going through my site I would be your sponsor and I will do whatever I can to help you be successful in this business. I firmly believe this is the one business all of us have been looking for. There is no cost to start it, and no hidden fees or costs. It is doable by anyone, anywhere and doesn't require them to spend money they do not have. As their business grows they may want to spend money on ads and stuff but that is their choice, it is not necessary to make this work.

Let me know if you have any additional questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability and honestly.

Than you for your reply and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner.

George

10. Foxbaron

Foxbaron Guest

granmomma: Good Morning,

Mr. Fox, I will gladly sign up under you if you can explain how I make money, how much it will cost out of pocket for this, andnhow much time per day it takes. I have received emails on this, but was leary of it too. It's hard to decipher the real from the scam.

granmomma:

First off let me say that if someone you know has sent you emails concerning this business than you should join under them as they thought enough of you to share this with you. It would be unethical of me to steal you from them.

In response to your question: How do I make money?
    You get paid rebates on everything you purchase through your own malls and you get paid rebates on everything anyone you sponsor purchases through their malls. The rebates are not large, as a matter of fact they are only pennies on the dollar but where you make the money is by the numbers and by the amount of money people are spending in their own malls. Starting out you will make little or nothing. But as time goes by and you sponsor people and they sponsor people and so on and so on, you will start seeing an income and over time a significant income. It will take time.

To get a feel for it just sit down and make a list of things you buy every single month no matter what. Then look through your malls and see if these items are available through your malls. If they are then start buying them from yourself as long as you can wait a few days to have these items delivered to you. The prices in your malls are the same as if you went to the store itself the only difference may be in the shipping and handling charges, if applicable, and then you have to weigh the costs of your time and the gas it would take to go to the store itself. It will take time to figure this out and get used to buying from your own mall as opposed to going to the store. As you get used to it you will find that you are buying more and more from your own mall that you are already buying every month anyway. So why not buy from yourself first? Teach this to those you sponsor and over time ther purchases get higher and higher each month and your rebates get higher and higher each month. Now multiply that by several thousand people and you will see a significant income to you. You do not have to spend one thin dime more than what you are already spending each month anyway on things you need every month. DO NOT SPEND MONEY ON THINGS YOU DO NOT NEED OR USE. Do not do anything different than what you are now doing, just redirect your spending through you. There are no hidden costs to this.

Out-of-pocket costs:
    The only out-of-pocket costs are what you are willing to spend.
    There are no out-of-pocket costs. There are no hidden fees whatsoever. The only additional costs are what you want to spend on things like advertising or a website or whatever, but they are not necessary.

How much time per day?
    That is totally up to you. There is no set amount of time you have to spend on this. Of course, like anything else you may find yourself spending more time each day as your belief level grows.

Initially I would suggest you take your time and read everything you can in your back office and all the training tips and ask questions of your sponsor until you feel comfortable with this. There is nothing difficult about this it just takes time to understand what you have a hold of and the potential it has to provide you with a residual income.

As your organization grows you may find yourself spending more and more time with this because you will want to help those you have sponsored and those they have sponsored. This only works if we all help each other out. It also only works if we all buy from our own malls but the key is to not spend what you wouldn't have spent anyway. No extra costs to you or anyone else.

I spend probably and average of an hour two a day on this posting to sites like this and checking my back office to see how my organization is growing.

I hope this answers your questions and I would be glad to answer any other questions you may have whether I sponsor you or not.

I would love to have you in my organization but I would first ask that you go back to the individual who first sent you an email about this as it is only fair to them that they have the first option to sponsor you. They thought enough of you to offer it to you and what they have offerred to you is not just a business opportunity but a gift, a gift that will allow you to have an impact on other's lives and their dreams. Never forget that if you do join us, through me or someone else, that the people that you personally sponsor are more than just a number, they are people just like you and me with hopes and dreams and a desire to make a better life for themselves and their families, treat them that way no matter how far downline they may be from you. It is not about you, it is about them and what you can do to help them succeed. If they succeeed, you automatically succeed.

Good luck and I hope I was able to answer your questions. Feel free to contact me at foxbaron.com if you have any more.

George

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

11. Foxbaron

Foxbaron Guest

What you are forgetting is that you don't know who they know and they don't know who the other people know and so on and so on.

Yeah, it may take 10,000 people to see any kind of really good income, but it is possible and the best thing about it is that to join it is FREE. So you have to buy one thing a month from yourself, big deal, download an Itune and relax, keep your mall active and watch it grow in spite of you. You may not want to put out the effort but can you say the same for those you sponsor and those they sponsor and those they then sponsor and so on. You need only to find those who really do want something in life and are willing to work for it. There are no other requirements to qualify to make income in this thing. You are not required to have x amount of customers nor are you required to sell x amount of product, all you have to do is buy something, from yourself, once a month. Now how hard can that be and the potential for income is unlimited. Yes, it will take time, but so what.

12. Silverthorne

Silverthorne New Member

Hi, I'm very new to all this, and am searching for a legitimate way of earning an income from home. So far I've found hundreds of "opportunities" but not many seem honest and legit. From what I've read the power mall sounds good, but what is available in New Zealand? where do you find the list of stores available?

is it possible to list your own online retail business as a store in the mall?

13. clockstickin

clockstickin New Member

Hi Silverthorne,
    Yes, New Zealand is one of the countries on My Power Mall list...I thin there is like 237 countries that are on the list. Go here http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/CompanyInfo/111571# and and then click on the "Country List" on the top of the page, and you will see all the countries listed. No, you can not add your stuff to the My Power Mall site, but you could do the reverse and add a My Power Mall banner to your web page. I have done that and I have gotten good results from it.

14. Casper

Casper New Member

I joined up a couple of weeks ago but I'm wanting to get 2 domain names so I can market both sides of the business better by using business & E-Cards, I believe that MPM is a very ethical business as they are selling products that everyone wants & needs & that's what I like about it. I was looking for several home business opportunities but all I tended to find was health & wellness & useless e-books & software businesses which I won't name. The best thing is that it's free I know I don't have to buy my own domains but in terms of marketing the business it would be to your advantage.

15. yerwhatherts

yerwhatherts New Member

Hi foxbaron, Iwas thinking about signing up under you. I only have one question. What is the difference between the business mall and the world changer mall?

16. DomainLoco

DomainLoco New Member

You want to hear something funny? lol
    I recruited over 2,000 people and I got a check for $31.54 last week!!! hahhahaha

17. clockstickin

clockstickin New Member

DomainLoco,
    Yeah, I have been a little disappointed in the earnings too. Most of my recruits have been suspended because they join and then don't buy their one thing a month to keep the mall active. I was wondering if you are in some program that is legit and is a money maker? I just can't seem to find that "brass ring" program. All of the ones that I look at are either bogus, cost an arm and a leg or over used...Everyone is already in it. Anyway if you can help post it here or email me at [email protected]

18. Foxbaron

Foxbaron Guest

Clockstickin

Don't give up hope. This thing will work it just takes time. You can't make anyone buy from their own mall. You can only show them how to do it, you can't show them why they should do it they have to figure out their own why.

The earnings aren't going to be much starting out but it will grow as your organization grows.

So what if it takes a few months or years to start making a decent income, it will come as more people realize what potential this thing has. It has only been around a couple of years. It will grow if you keep working it. All you have to do is give away free malls.

Don't try to sell people on it, just expose them to it. Those that get in after that are more likely to work it for themselves. Yeah, you will have those that get in and do nothing, human nature, don't worry about it.

Just keep working it because you never know what the next person you find will do with it or what the people they find will do with it. This thing grows despite what you do or don't do. You cannot stop it unless you quit. So don't quit.

19. jacck2

jacck2 New Member

I Tried powermall with no sucsess adds search engines still looking

20. barak

barak New Member

you are totaly right

but i dont think that with this buisnes you need a sponsor

its very simple and you have there all the tol that you need