DR When are hours posted?

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by Echoe, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Echoe

Echoe New Member

I'm newwith WAH DR. Previously worked with Arise. Does anyone know when hours are posted for DR? Or do I just have to keep an eye on Spectrum? I like the flexibility of WAH, but I miss knowing when hours will be released, like with Arise.
  2. JEMG

JEMG New Member

I have just been working there a couple of weeks. There doesn't seem to be a set time you will have to keep and eye out.
  3. Echoe

Echoe New Member

Thanks. How are you liking it so far? Am a little nervous, so I'm taking it slow. 1/2 hr, 1 hr there. Am hoping to eventually be able to work a few hrs daily. It seems easy, but it's new to me so I don't want to mess anything up! LOL
  4. JEMG

JEMG New Member

It is has been okay so far with a few glitches here and there on my end. Some products go more smoothly than others. And of course the people you talk to have various dispositions and patience level. Sometimes it's hard for me to adjust, especially when I can't find the info fast info for the person on the line. I do think shift longer than 1hr at a time can get a bit exhausting, especially during busy hrs like in the day. My current shift right now is and hr and a half. Today has been very busy. The night time isn't so bad. Not very busy unless a certain ad is running. You did get the most prank callers then.

As far as messing anything up Yo don't want to pay attention to the script as best as you can. I goofed up a lot of thing by pressing the wrong buttons. Don't be too afraid. The pals have been very nice so far. If you do make a mistake its best to note that so you wont do again next time.