Drive to Achieve

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by mandrelly, Feb 8, 2010.

1. mandrelly

mandrelly New Member

My vision is to be successfully financially stable while im still young, maybe one day own a corporation of music production, but attaining that goal is to approach it in gear, foot on the pedal, and with eyes wide open to see whats ahead so i can drive right by it to your destination
  2. DaveBeck

DaveBeck New Member

Hey mandrelly,

Well said...Keep focused, motivated, determined, and dedicated will drive you to success with full force. Keep up the good work.
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If you keep your eyes on the PRIZE and not the price to be paid, then you will reach what ever goals you have.

Tal
  4. Kanga

Kanga New Member

Hi Mandreli,

Great with the focus and keep on like that, never forget to apply a little everyday and again even more important: do but don't forget to live at the same time, and the atittude will yield its reward for sure.
    Cheers,
  5. davestez

davestez New Member

talfighel: If you keep your eyes on the PRIZE and not the price to be paid, then you will reach what ever goals you have.

Tal
    I agree with this. If we continue to focus on our goals and work hard then eventually you can reach your dreams.
  6. wahgo

wahgo New Member

I stay motivated by breaking a project into smaller achievable tasks. When I sit at my desk I approach one of the tasks that needs to be done that I can FINISH in that one sitting. That way all of my projects are moving along and I am seeing achievement and progress every day.
  7. residualcash

residualcash New Member

Just having the mindset to go after more than life generally makes available is to be commended.

If people would put the same type of commitment and dedication into the pursuit of success with their own business or home business as one does with a job, they would find that success will evolve.
  8. Kanga

Kanga New Member

Hi!

Any endeavor big or small in life needs dedication and concentration which in turn gives it the energy or food required to grow our "attention", let's always remember that everything is alived. we receive the life we give freely.
    Cheers.
  9. bbray95

bbray95 New Member

Keep on truckin man. You'll get there. Just never lose sight of why you are doing this and you'll get there for sure
  10. reyeshane

reyeshane New Member

We have the same visions too. Strive for your goals while you are still young. But if you dream big, you should start from the bottom.

Don't worry, every successful man and companies started from scratch as long as you have the determination to strive and learn new things that you can apply in your work.

Good luck!
  11. katereber

katereber New Member

mandrelly: My vision is to be successfully financially stable while im still young, maybe one day own a corporation of music production, but attaining that goal is to approach it in gear, foot on the pedal, and with eyes wide open to see whats ahead so i can drive right by it to your destination
    Great post, I like the way you motivate yourself to be successful someday.. As what your thread's title, "drive to achieve" it is right to be focused on what we are doing, love it and work hard for it.. Because if we don't work hard for it, we can't achieve our goals in life..

Good day! [​IMG]
  12. mreese601

mreese601 Member

Well said! Now where you want too go and keep your eye on the prize and you will get their. But remember life will see how bad do you wanted it. Sometimes it's easy to quit but keep your eye on the prize and move forward.
  13. NetWizard862

NetWizard862 New Member

Hustle hustle hustle! This is my goal as well and I believe that the price for that is not too high. Obviously one should put some work into liberating himself, fair nough. What I would call a high price is settling for a mediocre life - that is, the price you are going to pay if you neglect your dreams for freedom and independence
  14. Azmos

Azmos New Member

Don't get motivated by too many factors. Just pick one (the best) and stick to it. But it has to be from your heart and not following others. Alexander Graham Bell who invented telephone was motivated by his wife. If I am wrong, please correct me.

Stay still do what I do now (blogging) because of my children.