e-book on mediation?

Discussion in 'Meditation' started by dealrocker, Jan 19, 2010.

1. dealrocker

dealrocker New Member

Meditation is really a great alternative therapy. It can be broadly classified under the mind-body medicine. As a beginner I have been practicing some of the meditation techniques I learned at the beginner's classes. Just curious to know the types and techniques. Wondering whats the best e-book on mediation is available in the market?

Thanks..

2. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I do not know about ebooks on meditation, sorry.

I like to buy printed books from Amazon, and have a great spiritual library.

One of my favorite websites is The Monroe Institute where you can explore in depth, levels of consciousness.

I know that does not answer your question, but you could have a great day exploring!
    Victoria

3. mrsnazilli

mrsnazilli New Member

Not sure if you are still around but I can help you with this..

Rosie

4. JackDProvost

JackDProvost New Member

Well let me do some research and I will see if I can find you some free ebooks on meditation! If I do not get back to you within 24hrs please send me a PM and remind me that I offered to find some for you.

I have a lot going on so I do not always remember who all I offered to help out [​IMG]

5. ericlenhard

ericlenhard New Member

I am also looking for similar ebooks! Jack, it would be nice if you found them! [​IMG]

6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I also believe that positive affirmation is good for you and can help you reach what ever goals you want to reach.

In terms of ebooks, there are many of them online that can cost you anywhere between $20-$50.