E-Zine Article Commenting

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by lejla, Aug 14, 2010.

1. lejla

lejla New Member

I am wondering if anybody has any experience with posting comments on e-zine articles? Does it in any way increase the value of the article itself and does that link has any value to person who leaves the comment? I am talking about posting comments to articles itself and not at e zine blog.

Thank You.

2. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Never done it but, seems like it could get some back links on first page ranked articles.

This doesn't sound like a bad idea. Could fit into the realm of blog commenting.

3. Margo Tuul

Margo Tuul New Member

Thanks,

Same here, never done and never thought about it. Going to test it for a week to see if there is any results or no. Thanks again[​IMG]

4. wrlawrence

wrlawrence New Member

It gives value to the article and back links to you which is key to your rankings wiht the free search engines. Make sure your comments add values because you will get some traffic. You have to give to receive.

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey I think I may give it a try as well. Let's share our results.[​IMG]

6. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

This is a great idea.....Should have thought about this myself a long time ago. E-zine ranks very high in the search engines. Therefore, it would stand to reason that if you comment on already highly ranked articles that you will also get more quality traffic from your comments to that article.

7. jamess

jamess Member

Yes, I think this is a great idea and this will give some benefits definitely.

8. whitney black

whitney black Member

I didn't even know you could leave comments on ezine articles...