Easy Daily Cash (EDC)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by topgun, Mar 26, 2006.

1. MktgGold

MktgGold New Member

EDC-Gold includes over 1000 software and e-book titles and offers a lot of value for those who purchase, I've never had any complaints. Many of the titles are being sold individually elswhere for substantial money. They add new titles on a regular basis, our product will always be kept fresh and up to date. Members receive all new products free of charge as well. There is never a need to purchase additional product or be on an autoship. They are also coming out with proprietary products that won't include re-sale rights and will only be for the private use of members.

I have nothing against Shaklee, but not everyone is interested in the products they sell (like me). Some are more interested in software and education and would rather have a business involved with those products. EDC-Gold definitely passes the "mom" test (Mike knows what I'm referring to).
  2. tonyb

tonyb New Member

I must comment here.

You are almost right about EDC Gold. Some on the products can be found online for free or next to nothing. But not all of them. There is a lot of stuff in the back office.

The company is going to come with there very own software in the future. This shows great progress.

EDC Gold growing extremely fast and did not slow down during the holidays. There is a market out here for people that want what ths company has to offer. Software, ebooks and the opportunity to make money.

Not to mention I have never seen a company that allows it's owners to make their decisions on their own money. Meaning that I could let a person join me without passing up any sales or I could go the traditional way.

I am sure that shaklee doesn't give you that much freedom.
  3. Freedom_FOREX

Freedom_FOREX New Member

Quoting: tonybI must comment here.

You are almost right about EDC Gold. Some on the products can be found online for free or next to nothing. But not all of them. There is a lot of stuff in the back office.

Good point,

No doubt, there are thousands of software titles all over the internet, and with that, yes, you can find many outdates versions for free, but EDC constantly is updating with the latest versions, and this is worth the price of admission in my experience. Time is money, and to research and identify all the software offered would take more time than I have to spend, so I traded dollars for free time. That is what EDC is all about, easy, so it is worth the price in my opinion. I am alway looking for more software tools to increase my online sales.

Good luck to all, Mike
    [Link removed - Admin]
  4. money345

money345 New Member

297$ this is alot of money. There are better programs for much less.
  5. MktgGold

MktgGold New Member

$297 isn't a lot of money to own your own business. If someone doesn't have that much to spare, they shouldn't be looking at a home-based business (try affiliate marketing instead).

There is no better program out there for less. In fact, there are programs out there that cost thousands that aren't as good. You're getting a huge library of software and educational products as well as live, interactive marketing training by some of the top marketers online. You get to keep 100% of profits on every sale. Your direct payment links are right on your website. The founders of the company will even speak to your prospects for you. I challange you to name one company that has more to offer for less money!
  6. ewlentz

ewlentz New Member

What is a lot of money is investing over $100k to open a Subway franchise or similar and then having to manage 10-15 teenagers. Not to mention managing the typical duties of owning a traditional business.

I don't know much about EDC because I have invested nothing with them but if I were to, I would surely do my homework. EDC literature and recorded information speaks negatively about the network marketing industry (see www.explorefreedom.com/teach. click on "Brilliant Compensation" for education on Network Marketing. This is not affiliated with any company, just an educational tool). EDC is a form of direct sales but is not a member of the Direct Selling Association, therefore not subject to the code of ethics in doing business in this way. EDC is not publicaly traded, therefore not scrutinized like other major companies. They do not allow refunds at all which is a direct sales red flag.

Also, if I were to invest $1 in a business with a company I would treat it like any other professional endeavor. I would visit the company and it's leaders and make a educated decision.

I will reserve judgment on EDC but rather inform you of some facts and allow you to do your own homework. They might be a great company but you will never know a company's integrity just by reading "their" litereature.

I am involved with a company that has a 24 year track record. We are publically traded. It is not a get rich quick scheme. Oh, and our CEO is chair of the Direct Selling Association.

[Link removed - Admin]
  7. striker

striker New Member

I'm thinking of a direct marketing business and came across your comments on edc....makes sence.

Which company did you go with?
  8. striker

striker New Member

Top Gun-

are you still active w/ edc? How have you done?
  9. traveler

traveler New Member

I have looked at EDC Gold and the comments they make about Network Marketing aka MLM, and frankly, I have to agree with it.

Yes, NM/MLM is highly regarded in many article such as "Brilliant Compensation", etc. My personal experience with NW/MLM has woefully been of the nature described by the EDC Gold audio.

Right now, I am involved with one of EDC's competitors.

I expect to do well![​IMG]

Press on and prosper!

Warmly,

jgd
  10. tonyb

tonyb New Member

I agree with Bucky this program is awesome. Many people are succeeding with this company.

This is because of the training and the owners. Where else have you seen an internet company that you can speak with the owners. Not to mentions they will close calls for you. They make their money only if you stay with the program.

If a person does not have success here it is because they are not doing something. You have to talk to people however, you don't have to cold call.

That is the secret of success with this company. Show your excitement.
  11. Bucky

Bucky New Member

Quoting: tonybIf a person does not have success here it is because they are not doing something. You have to talk to people however, you don't have to cold call.

Well said! Too many people think that they can come online and just instantly make money. This is a business and you need to treat it like one. However, that being said, the amount that you can get out of this program versus what you have to put into it can not be beat. If you do what you are told and follow the systems given to you, you will succeed!

No cold calling is correct, and talking with people does help your success. However, I have made sales without talking to the person.

With how good this program is, everyone in it, should be shouting to tell everyone else to join. There have just been improvements made to the back office and I believe it is just going to get better.
  12. tonyb

tonyb New Member

Thank you for your reply Bucky. I have had sales from people not talking to me about my website. However, most people that spend $997 want to speak to someone to make sure they are not being scammed

When a person comes into this program they have a lot of training to help them be successful.
  13. TheCeoGuy

TheCeoGuy New Member

money345

297$ this is alot of money. There are better programs for much less.

" Takes the same amount of energy and time to market a high ticket program like it does a low ticket, I rather be paid on 10 sales and earn $10,000 then be paid for 10 sales in a mlm company paying me only 40 percent fast start bonus earning $400 "

True story, i started making a six figure income when i realized people didnt join a home bizness to sell lotions potions diet cookies or some pill...or long distance deal. They just wanted money.

And mlm takes too damn long to make money unless your a super recruiter with a killer system.

But to each his own.

Seng aka TheCeoGuy
  14. Bucky

Bucky New Member

Quoting: tonyb
    When a person comes into this program they have a lot of training to help them be successful.

The training and the resources keep getting better too!

Training and the systems that a member implements will be the key to their success. That is what is great about this program. They have systems in place that enable everyone to succeed.

You also need to make sure that your sponsor will help you!
  15. tonyb

tonyb New Member

Having a good mentor is a key part in this business. Many people join and get a deal however, their sponsor may all of a sudden become unreachable.

I don't believe that after a person pays you money that they are done. When we are trying to make money online most of us have no clue as to what we are doing. That is why a good sponsor just answers a couple of questions and emails. A Great sponsor mentors and helps their people make money.

With that being said the person joining does have to be willing to work. As we all know nothing in life is free or without some work.
    So I would say to anyone looking at this and any other company be ready to put your time.

Success is not an accident it is a process of doing what others are not willing to do. Most of the time that just means WORK.
  16. WealthyWAHM

WealthyWAHM Member

Quoting: tonybHaving a good mentor is a key part in this business. Many people join and get a deal however, their sponsor may all of a sudden become unreachable.

I don't believe that after a person pays you money that they are done. When we are trying to make money online most of us have no clue as to what we are doing. That is why a good sponsor just answers a couple of questions and emails. A Great sponsor mentors and helps their people make money.

With that being said the person joining does have to be willing to work. As we all know nothing in life is free or without some work.
    So I would say to anyone looking at this and any other company be ready to put your time.

Success is not an accident it is a process of doing what others are not willing to do. Most of the time that just means WORK

Well said, tonyb. [​IMG]

Marketing is tough and if you are new to it, you NEED a nudge in the right direction. When you join something, you hope that the person there to give you the nudge is your sponsor, but sadly, that does not always end up being the case....

I can't tell you how many emails I get from people on a daily basis asking for my help since they joined a program under someone who promised to help them and then got left in the cold after payment. [​IMG]

All these emails are actually what has set me into action on a new project that I hope will end up helping new marketers have better success rates- offering them the support and tools that they need and pointing them in the right direction to get started, no matter what business they are in. [​IMG]

Regards,

Christy
  17. jseses

jseses New Member

Hey guys, found this forum on google recently.

I've been with EDC Gold since It launched back in December and have done really well from it. Made over $150K so far.

How is everyone else doing?

Have read of few posts and see that many are seeking alot of answers.

I am able to get the level of success I get due to a few things that you can do aswell:

You have to treat this like a business. That is exactly what it is. Treat it as you would an offline business.

There are a heap of marketing ways that are free. I use entirely free methods. You can find them via research or develop them.

I personally use a few methods. One is a way to get targeted traffic from search engines like google, yahoo, msn etc for free.

Plus, there are numerous ways that others use. To be effective you need to leverage the marketing method. I have members that use my strategy to get between 75 - 400 unique targeted visitors a day, getting them daily free signups. All done free! Work smart not hard.

Mind-set is extremely important. You need to think like a winner. I have a method that you can use to make it happen. I was able to use it to make 100k from edc gold in 2 months. Anyone can do it. Work on your attitude and your mindset.

Do the above few things and you will be successful...

If any of you want some help, email me, and I'll be happy to give you a few pointers.

Have a great day!
  18. topdollargold

topdollargold New Member

Let me first say that I have signed up for edcgold. Everything so far has been exactly as described. It is not a get rich quick scheme. You will get out of it what you put into it. The major draw is that you can get in for whatver your finances allow. Make sure you look for the right team that can offer support. Best of Luck
  19. jseses

jseses New Member

Guys, I've been in EDC Gold since it's start and have done really well from it, so I know what I am talking about here. I am writing about a few concerns I have that I believe people are falling for:

1) Please make sure that when you signup, you are doing so under the right sponsor - the person you want to work with. I have a few people on a daily basis contact me for help. Their sponsors stop helping once they get paid. So be careful about who your signing up under.

2) There are some idiots, in particular the passport to wealth people, who are running scare campaigns. These people along with a few others are just using HYPE to try and change your decision. Try to not react to the hype. Don't fall for something, then regret it later.

EDC is a great simple business if you want to make soem decent money online. All you need is a mentor (the sponsor) who knows what they are doing, ethical, and can show you how and where to market.

You can literally, and easily make about 10k a month. With a little more hard work you can do alot better.

Also, keep your business simple. Don't invest overlly into paid adverising. I personally use all free advertising and still make a sale a day. There are a tonne of free methods of advertising that often work better then the paid methods.

Your all free to email me if you want some help and advice. However, your first point of contact should be your sponsor.

Take Care.
    B.K
  20. billfish

billfish New Member

Hey everyone, I have been in EDC Gold since it launched. It is by far the best business I have ever been involved in. Its a no brainer why almost 80% of the people sign up at the $997 level.