eBay Or Amazon

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by rooster64, Jan 5, 2013.

1. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Just started with the Amazon FBA and am loving it so far.

2. OmarS.K

OmarS.K Member

Honestly I `m not running my online business with both mentioned website but I think your chances for making money with ebay are more than using Amazon
    Because you can use drop shipping service to make a living on Ebay

3. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I am back to comment on this thread after 6 weeks of selling on Amazon with the FBA program. I would take Amazon over eBay any day. There is zero customer service to deal with for starters. I ship the items in and forget about it and wait for payday, which is every two weeks. If there are any issues, Amazon deals with it and I don't have to. I had a few headaches at eBay a few years ago.

I like it so much that I have added a step by step tutorial in my online marketing course. as a bonus. It's a great way to make money fast and bring in income while you build you other online businesses up. I made money the first two weeks and now get paid hundreds every two weeks. My goal in the next 3 months is to get that hundreds to thousands. It's just another stream on income for me to add to my already existing income streams.

Also I might add, the longer you do it, the better you get at it. It took me hours and hours to shop and find good items to sell when I started. I am getting better and better at this and now I spend about a half a day a week shopping for my items. Pretty cool when you find something that you can purchase for $1.49 that sells on Amazon for $20.00 bucks. I don't know anywhere else you can get that kind of return on your money.

YAGOOFT and payment proof like this.
  4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Agreed,

I have seen much better results with Amazon as well from a sales volume basis, but they take a larger chunk of profits which makes it more difficult every day to keep your ROI high enough to justify time and effort selling online. I sell less volume on ebay, but higher profits given the lower listing costs.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.
  5. PeterMFL

PeterMFL Active Member

I prefer eBay.
    I'm doing alright with it. The fee's really sting you though but if your selling is constantly you end up making a decent amount of money whether it's part-time or full-time

6. Erica Martin

Erica Martin New Member

I write recently started writing eBooks on Amazon - I like it better than selling physical products because I don't have to worry about fees, but it does take a lot of work to get sales. I spend a lot of time writing articles for my blog, as well as for other websites, as well as working on my eBooks.