Effectiveness Of Ad Blasters In Website Marketing

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by marteze, Aug 16, 2008.

1. marteze

marteze New Member

I would like to promote my site with a very effective ad blaster to free classified ad sites but I do not know which one to use.I will greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me in this matter.

I would equally like to know if the ad blaster promoted at www.megapromoter.com justifies the claims at the site.

Thanks and successful website promotion!
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Most website owners block the ad blasters after some time.
  3. I have never used an ad blaster and to be honest, only read negative views on this method.

Barb
  4. mcarroll

mcarroll New Member

I would be interested in that also, tell me how it worked.
  5. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

Absolute sh*t. They are such a huge waste of time. Some safelists works but those blasters (in my experience) are a waste of time. The only one I ever got any views from was called TargetProBlaster (I think) and that was cause it has a credit mailer as well.

There are much better options available to you.

Namaste
  6. oldbuddy

oldbuddy New Member

Anytime I see the word Blaster attached to an online tool, I head for the X and get out of there before I sucumb to the temptation.

I would rather make one contact that cares than send a million messages to people who can't or won't read.
  7. 2blessed

2blessed New Member

Does anyone know what really works best for adblasters?
  8. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Yeah, I pretty much echo the sentiments of the previous posters. In my experience these services claiming to blast millions are straight up scams. I hate to admit I tried a couple when I first started marketing online and saw absolutely zero results. Save your money!
  9. bulkbits

bulkbits New Member

So again is there anyone that knows of a good articles or ad distribution method. I think we all agree that ad blasters do not work. However, which one if any has worked for anyone?

jay
  10. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

After using a few of the past 5 years. Don't believe you will get an easy cheap out such as those ad blasters to promote and make money with your business.

Article distributors for non top article sites are good for backlinks more than traffic like the top article sites.