Effortless Web Cash Formula ! Who Knows It?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by paul10, Nov 16, 2010.

1. paul10

paul10 New Member

I found this program called EFFORTLESS WEB CASH FORMULA some days ago,it look interesting to me,but i would want to know if anybody here know about it already as i have seen people promoting it on craigslist.

If there is anybody here promoting it,please share with me your best promotional methods that can produce better results.

www.newbieinstantincome.com

Thanks.

Ifeanyi.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

paul10: EFFORTLESS WEB CASH FORMULA
    ...there is no such thing. lol [​IMG]

3. JackieM293

JackieM293 Member

Somebody else posted about this system only a few days ago and Vishal very efficiently deleted the thread.

It is a scam. A quick visit to www.scam.com will reveal all.

J

4. mbasa

mbasa Member

the thread posted on scam dot com sounded like somebody who got sour because they did not make money. What qualifies a person to determine what is a scam? Just food for thought.

5. JackieM293

JackieM293 Member

You are correct I think it starts off sounding very much like that but if you read the entire thread you will discover some background research that people have done into the names and domains behind this product. Evidence is presented that neither exist.

I also agree with your sentiment though - what qualifies a person to determine what is a scam?

I am starting to get the impression that systems can be deemed scam when they do not live up to the over inflated promises made by the sales pitch (unethical marketing) or when users have not followed the course, system etc. with sufficient diligence. To me a scam label seems somewhat unfair in both of these instances.

J

6. paul10

paul10 New Member

Hello Guys,
    Thanks for your contributions,Jackie in the first place Vashal deleted the post initially because it was not posted in accordance to the forum rules and not because it is a scam.

I have checked the scam list here and could find so many post about EFFORTLESS WEB CASH FORMULA(EWCF),most of the posts were from those that are making money from the program while some from those that are not,which may simply be as a result of their marketing abilities,so i want to let you know that EWCF is not a scam and can never be a scam.

The program is own by Lauryn Herbert and Frank and have been seen in many classifieds ads,i have also made some little money from it and was why i needed to know some other person promoting the program so that we can share the best ways to promote or market for better result.

I agree with Mbasa,what determine a scam? is it when one is not able to make money from a particular program or what?if that is the true judgment of a scam,then which money making program is not a scam?i have been involved in many programs before EWCF,and i did not make a dime,so why wont i be excited to find what work for me? or do i have to call those programs that did not work for me scams? Am very convinced that i did not make any money from those programs because of my marketing method and skills,and coupled with the amount of seriousness .SIMPLE!

I think the purpose of this forum is to share,educate and criticize constructively and logically if need be and not to condemn a program because of your ill luck or poor marketing approach.

Am very happy to know about this scam dot com site as it has given me many better ideas of marketing and promoting my EWCF free website for better result.The people who are making real money have educated me more.so the scam dot com has worked for my advantage as that was the purpose i made the EWCF post here.

Now lets face the fact!how can a program that setup a free money making website and quality free hosting for you loaded with over 30 instant downloadable ebooks and software(full resell right) with your own Alertpay or Paypal account programmed inside to receive instant payment for you automatically for only $37 be a scam?

Again,if EWCF is a scam,how can i personally offer the first 27 people to download the free ebook and join the program from my website a free domain name of their choice from Goddady?

THINK!THINK! AND THINK AGAIN!

Guys its nice to be in this forum.

To your success

Cheers.

Ifeanyi Paul.

7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

mountainmom5: paul10:
    EFFORTLESS WEB CASH FORMULA

...there is no such thing. lol

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I guess you can outsource everything, but event that takes effort.

Not a take on the opportunity, just on the name. I'm sure it works if you work it.

8. kane1976

kane1976 New Member

I actually encounted this system not long back and signed up for it.

I regret it really because i was given a website with free hosting, and for some strange reason they would not allow me access to the cpanel to search engine optimize it, so it's now just sitting there doing nothing.

I lost total interest in it after that and have not bothered promoting the website or ebook since.

If people are going to offer you a website, whether it's a bonus or not, you should at least be allowed access to the backend of it to make any required changes.

9. Lyslick

Lyslick New Member

I have been thinking of trying Lauryn's effortless web cash,because it does sound like you can make it work with effort and learning marketing techniques, I did try some other programs sold by Kim Robbins, which in my eyes were very diffulcult to make money, too many sign ups, registrations,was very frustrating so i cancelled it and did get a refund after badgering them? so my question is? what is the best way to start earning money online, and who do you trust? there has to be something out there that is legit,and how do you start without a huge start up cost, any suggestions? am open!