Eight Changes you can do to better health

Discussion in 'Health' started by weebitty, Apr 5, 2010.

1. weebitty

weebitty Member

http://www.naturalnews.com/028503_health_changes.html. I thought I would post this and also please look at the pictures of the clickable link in the articles on what killed these birds!! It is an eye opener!!. Those pictures alone really made me aware of what we don't realize hurts others. I knew about some plastic things like the plastic rings around the six packs. I am not an enviromentalist so to speak but I do believe in being responsible for my actions!!.

2. ChristinaM

ChristinaM New Member

Me too.

3. getstarted

getstarted New Member

That's a great article. It is a real eye opener! Detoxifying your body is so important. I did about a month ago and I felt great afterwards.

4. bing

bing New Member

Thank you for that article. Just last Tuesday, I started raw foods diet. And the article fired me up on maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Cleaning my body by following raw foods diet will I believe get the stubborn virus that I can't easily kick. But more than that, I'm amazed with the effects of clean eating.

5. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

I would encourage checking into applying the Water Cure for better health: www.watercure2.org. The testimonials are phenomenal.

It could be very effective for that virus, along with applying Oxygen into the system.

www.oxygenhealth.com talks in details about the power of oxygen, there's an informative video presentation on there. Also I recently came across this website regarding the power of oxygen to cure: http://oxygenmiracles.com/d.cgi

Home business success means nothing without good health.

6. weebitty

weebitty Member

Cash man I would agree with you on the water. It just so happens that Natural news just came out with a review of the Berkley system which is a survialist water system. You can take any kind of water and put it through this system. Most water systems don't guarantee well water at all. You have to have a special system for wells. This particular systems says it will clean stream water or almost any other water you come across. So I thought I would post this here just as an option too.

http://www.naturalnews.com/030070_Big_Berkey_water_filter.html

They also have to go water bottles as well.

7. bing

bing New Member

Hello,

Thank you for leading me to that water cure site. Most people overlooked the power of water because of its role in our daily lives. It's very accessible and the profit by businessmen(?) is not as huge when they offer another alternative.

I remember Mama has a book about the healing power of water. But it didn't caught my attention because again..it's just water. Hmmm, need to change the way I perceive water..

8. weebitty

weebitty Member

I went to oxygenmiracles.com has anyone tried this product?? It looks interesting. I have researched it some and there isnt' anything bad that I can find about it except for one post on amazon.com about don't take it with vit c. Just wondered if anyone know anymore about it.