Email Processor Job - What is it?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by riderfiaz, Jul 18, 2008.

1. riderfiaz

riderfiaz New Member

I saw some ads mentioning about email processor job. I really don't know what it is, but from reading the ads, it just said that you get money by sending emails. The more emails you send, the more money you made.

Also, the ads said that what you have to do is just : 1. check your email inbox daily, and 2. get paid by sending emails.

Is that too easy? I don't think so, but I'm not sure how it works.

So, anyone has information about the email processor job, please kindly share with me. If it's a scam, then I would ignore.

Thank you very much.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

The ones I have seen work this way...

You send in a small fee for the details... you get the instructions to send out emails just like the one you just responded to so that others can send in the small fee for the details, etc,etc..

So, yes, the more emails you send out the more money you can make... and yes, it is a scam [​IMG] - offline they call it 'stuffing envelopes'...

3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Stay away from anything that promises quick and easy money - if you want to make money online, you have to be willing to put in some hard work and effort.

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Most email processing jobs are scams, it is better if you avoid them

5. riderfiaz

riderfiaz New Member

Thank you very much for all comments. These should save me time and money.

Thanks again.

6. kevinwb

kevinwb New Member

the payspree version of email processing is quite good, its paypal verified

7. John_Moore

John_Moore Member

There are people making a ton of money on this, but their not many. Would advice you to look at something els. Read more about the subject and find something that works better :)

8. Popche

Popche Member

I have no idea what email processing jobs are can someone explain to me.

9. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

It is a scam in my view. Don't even try it. You will lose your money and get nothing in return.

You are better off with affiliate marketing.

ScottCofer likes this.
  10. ScottCofer

ScottCofer Member

Agreed whole-heartedly.

To add to that, create a blog around your affiliate offers and build your own list.

Those are the emails that you want to be sending.