Empower Network, MLSP, Neucopia, etc.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Landman, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Landman New Member

I have been introduced to all of these companies, but can anyone explain what the advantages are of one over the other and what other similar programs are out there?
  2. Adrian Member

Landman I can tell you firsthand about MLSP. Its an Educational Platform for network and internet marketers. You can earn commissions as an affiliate while you learn. They provide every marketing technique used by professional marketers online. Some of the industry's top earner's have called MLSP home. Including David Wood,founder of empower network.

Empower Network is a blogging affiliate Platform. You can earn commissions but you have to know what you are doing. There is some education inside EN,but you have to PAY for it in the form of upsells.Some people have had success with EN.

Hope this helps Landman :)
  3. CreateYourWealt New Member

Landman

I am not too familiar with MLSP, like many programs there are both success and failure stories out there.

I agree with Adrian's assessment of Empower Network. You really do have to know what you are doing to succeed with that one. Even if you are lucky enough to find a good leader, they will most likely tell you to 'get all in' meaning buy all of the products, before they help you....

And speaking of a good leader, that is what I recommend when researching an opportunity. Go google any opportunity and look for the best leader in the opportunity. A good leader can make all the difference in success or failure with something. However, a good leader never replaces hard work. You must be a dedicated hard-worker to make any business a success.
  4. payment proof Member

The best one may depend on your niche and your experience. If you are just starting out, I'd recommend looking at a lot more than just a few opportunities.
  5. Landman New Member

Thanks guys and gals for your helpful responses!!!
  6. I have to agree first-hand when it comes to Empower Network to some degree.

On a basic level ($25) you will get to learn what you have to do to succeed, however the "how" could be a little bit more detail oriented and that's what the higher-end trainings are for. Those are awesome, but if you don't have $500, $1000 and another $3500 laying around, it could get frustrating. With that being said, the prices of those products are justified, because they are really worth that much - if not more.

It comes down to getting into the right group of people.
    And it's true that a lot of people don't help you personally (especially the leaders) if you're not "All In"... And even if you got all-in... That's no guarantee that your sponsor can and will help you...

Af for me, I outperformed my sponsor (who didn't help me). I got to know other people in the Company that aren't even in my own downline, but we're helping each other.

Personally, I try to help everybody in my team, however I require to get at some point to the Inner Circle level ($100), because those trainings I can't teach nearly as effective... Once my "downline" (I'd like to think about the people signing up under me as equal partners) got to that level, I'm not witholding anything... I made a FB group for people who are in my Inner Circle and I hold additional free webinars and Q & A sessions for my team.

However I can do that, because I don't have hundreds of affiliates under my wing yet... The top leaders of the company just don't have the capacity to do everything personally and especially 1-on-1.

Empower Network works for me and my team. :)
  7. kyle12ackerman New Member

I don't know much about MLSP .. except for what some people have told me and some of the comments here. But I was in Neucopia for a month. My sponsor kind of ignored me once he found out I was a Basic member and not Premier because I wasn't making him very much money. Anyway, I am not naming names because I think he is a cool guy and the company is cool too. Neucopia is a company that offers Internet Marketing tips, training, and tools, but a lot of people just join because they see the income potential with the referral program or compensation plan. I am in EN, but I just use the blog .. I have never promoted it, yet I still have one downline member ;) I fully promote Infinity Downline though.
  8. FreeCashMan Active Member

I have heard the training at Neucopia is awesome for those looking to learn online marketing or have as a means to help others. You can make money with all, Empower Network, MLSP, and Neucopia, or you can just use the services/products provided.

I'll be seeing what Neucopia has to offer first hand, looking to join tomorrow. I hope it delivers always good to have such things to help new people succeed. I think one should have a primary biz or another biz they work along with what I call "tools for success" opportunities. Those that don't will cause the thing that happen to kyle12ackerman.

All the best!
  9. kyle12ackerman New Member

Neucopia wasn't my primary, that was supposed to be my secondary. I had three of my "sponsors" quit the company, but hey, stuff like that happens. Tip: if you join as Basic, it will be a little harder to find good sponsorship. If you go Premier, the training is out of this world. (So I hear.. ) lol
  10. talfighel Silver Member

I am going to give you a very short answer to your question.

Empower Network is by far the best out there in my view. I have seen many of them over the years and this is by far a winner.
  11. Dino Manti New Member

Hey Guys.

I'm not writing this to bash EN. As a matter of fact I think they're a good company. Just so happens, had I not stumbled upon the business opportunity I'm with right now when I did, I probably would have signed up with them. However our business opportunity although similar has some significant advantages over EN.

Let me explain why I chose Neucopia over Empower.

1) Only 2 levels, Basic, $49.95 to start and $49.95 a month, and Premier, $269.95 to start and $169.95 a month, That's it, no other costs

2) Only 2 pass ups per level, first 2 sponsored in both levels. Signing up as a premier member automatically qualifies you at basic level, but must sign up 2 premier members to qualify at premier level and that's it. No more pass ups after the 1st 2

3) We get paid a 10% monthly bonus on what all of our personal premium member sign ups make, even the 2 qualifiers we passed upward.

4) No payment processors with any processing fees. We have direct deposit right into our personal bank accounts, or a pre-paid Payoneer Master Card.

5) Paid every Wednesday. 100% of all commissions earned between Sat. to Fri. are paid on the following Wed. Residual and 10% bonus is paid monthly. No payments have ever been missed or late.

6) Products are thousands of dollars worth of software, articles, and e-books for basic members. Premier members get all the basic tools, plus training videos for premier members done specifically for Neucopia by some of the most successful online marketers in the business such as, Amish Shah, Jairek Robbins, Ezra Firestone, Mia Davies, Matt Trainer, just to name a few. All this can be used to promote just about any kind of business whether it's online, or a traditional offline business. And new products are added every month.

7) We're pretty new right now with less than 2000 members, so it's like getting in at the beginning. Imagine being one who got in at the start of Empower.

The number one reason I joined this business is because of the phenomenal support from both the business, and our Facebook team. I've been doing this for a long time, and I've never seen anything that could come close in comparison. There is no more powerful support and training than what comes with our Facebook Power Team anywhere out there!

One last thing. The guy who is the top earner in our company and is the leader of our Facebook team, came over from EN. In the 1st 90 days with Empower he made $5000. In his 1st 90 days with our company he made $40,000. He's made a 5 figure income every month since they launched 10 months ago. And he proves it. I'm also in his pay team so we get a lot of personal training and support from him directly as well as other leaders on our team.
  12. talfighel Silver Member

I like Empower better because of the $25, $100 per month commissions.

Plus you can earn $500, $1,000, and $3000 commissions from one customer if they choose to upgrade. The passups are awesome too.
  13. Dino Manti New Member

Not saying one company is better than the other. I don't play that game.
    Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Our comp plan pays $25 and $200 commissions. We also have passups but only two, which is what give this comp plan leverage. On top of that, Neucopia pays their members $100 per month in residual for every person in your pay team. One major advantage to Neucopia's plan is they they also pay a 10% matching bonus. In other words, you will get paid 10% of all earnings in your payteam. However, the main reason I choose Neucopia over Empower is because they are still young. Just under a year old and just under 2000 members but growing steadily. Can you imagine if you joined Empower when they had only 2000 members? You would probably be one of the top earners right now!! Neucopia has a rock solid foundation and won't be going anywhere for years to come.

So Neucopia or Empower Network? The choice is yours. For me the choice was easy. Cheers!
  14. Common misconception that it's easier to be successful in a smaller company than in an established one.

But you can till that to Vick S. who joined over a year later and 100,000 active affiliates and made over $700,000 and became top income earner in Empower Network instantly (without a big list)...

Just saying...
  15. Dino Manti New Member

With over 120k members in EN, I certainly hope there would be a few high earners. For the average "joe", those numbers are not realistic. Just saying...
  16. There's a lot of space at the top. As an entrepreneur one does not need to be aware of what everybody else is earning.
  17. Dino Manti New Member

LOTS of space at the top. This is not a competition. Just sharing my experience with both companies.
  18. talfighel Silver Member

What ever seems the best one for you if the way to go.

I am in Empower Network and I am very dedicated to it and to my own success as well as people on my team.
  19. Dino Manti New Member

If it works for you, run with it man! (y)