Enjoying your Coastal Vacations Adventure

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by jnapier, Oct 11, 2007.

1. jnapier

jnapier New Member

2. jnapier

jnapier New Member

3. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Step Outside Your Comfort Level

Today's my birthday and specifically today...I'm doing something I ALWAYS do DAILY...but today, I'm spending more time on it. Gratitued....I ask myself DAILY: "What am I most greatful for?"

I could write page after page to answer the question myself, but I thing you'll get MORE from it if you ask yourself this question.

So, here's a question?

How long would you give your average baby to learn how to walk? I hope your answer is how ever long it takes!!

For a baby to learn to walk, they MUST be willing to step outside their comfort level. They've got to be willing to take the first step.

Years ago, in high school I was kinda shy. I loved singing and wanted to be a part of the high school show choir. I saw the sign, but figured I'd wait to try out....we'll I didn't make it because that WAS the only tryout and I missed it. Lesson Learned.

Next year, I was ready and I made the show choir.

You know, when you don't step out of your comfort zone you don't get the benefits that you are looking for.

To really benefit from this training I want you to do something right now. Take out a piece of paper and write down 3 things you did that stretched your comfort level and 3 things you didn't do.

What did you gain by stretching your comfort zone?? Let's say your a guy and your wanting to date a young lady that you know. Did you stretch your comfort level? Are you dating her? Did you avoid the rejection or were you willing to take a chance that you MIGHT get a yes!

When it comes to success in business, you've GOT to be willing to stretch your comfort level and grow your business. I had to be willing in my advertising agency to talk to business owners.

When I bought my franchise, My wife and I quit our jobs. Packed up and moved to Cincinnati. We didn't have a franchise agreement signed, all we had was a buy/ sell agreement. I went to work with my mentor and he refreshed my memory. We got the franchise agreement signed ( a HUGE document about the size of a Dallas phone book) and we were off and running.

If I'd not stretcched myself - gone outside of my comfort zone, it wouldn't have happened.

Same with Coastal. I'm full time in this business. I take it very serious. I started the same way everyone else does. I bought my membership....and today, I'm setting records. I'm working with the best of the best. I'm hosting calls. I've become the directors, director by the knowledge that I have that so few have.

I had to stretch my comfort zone to get there....and I'll tell anyone. Success leaves clues. I leave them all the time, but the ultimate is to work directly with someone doing what you want to do. I only use the official system and I attend the official events.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  4. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Increasing Your Skillset

I have alot of folks who ask me what I do with the rest of my time. I work 20-30 hours a week and the rest of the time is mine...so "What do I do with it?"

I do have some hobbies....Golf, Roller Coasters, TRAVEL...LOL.

I also use this extra time to increase my skillset. I LOVE to read and I'm always looking to learn new things. I watch DIY Network (that's the do it yourself network for those who don't watch tv). It's fun to do.

When you consider that you are a business owner and that there will ALWAYS be new things to learn. It's your opportunity to expand your knowledge and expand what you do. We have Coastal Official Calls and We also have specific B2B training calls that you should attend to expand your knowledge.

I've done b2b before and it's fun. You meet the business owners in your community. You can refer others to those businesses.

You can do a simple home party. Do a grand opening...People want to know what you we can do for them, but if you don't share it...they'll never know.

Jay NaPier
  5. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Why Do Top Directors Make So Many Sales?

I can't speak for others, but I can speak for myself. I celebrated 20 years in business on my birthday. I was 17 when I started my first business. I had ALOT to learn. I was a book worm and I invested alot to learn. I'd trip and fall, but I always learned from my mistakes.

When I share that I make 5-13 sales per week, some might think that I'm working my tail off, that I'm spending a fortune on leads and advertising or that I've got some secret wepon that allows me to do this...Not true!

Those who know me know that I'm just a normal guy with a big heart who happens to know how to run a Coastal Business very well. Some might think that I have a big ego...but that again is not true...again, you've got to know the person before you can really judge them...and even then, what does the bible say about judgement?

I am outspoken. Why? Because every day I get calls from people who have made mistakes. I had a lady yesterday who got involved with Coastal through a mortgage company, she gave me her website and it didn't have the right info on it...and making matters worse, when I called the number on the website...it was disconnected.

So, why do I make so many sales? Because of the thousands of hours I've invested of the last 20 years that I've applied to this business. I teach these gems to my team members. They don't have near the learning curve others do, as a copywriter they can come to me to write special ads, and they can come to me for coaching on voice tone and phone skills, they can work directly with me calling their leads as well.

Again....it's the thousands of hour of education and experience that I have, starting from when I was 17 years old.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  6. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Using your membership is an important part of investing with Coastal Vacations....and using it locally is one way to get the MOST from your membership.

Here's a recent video we made on Date Night, using the Dining Card

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjU4StNHvfs

Jay NaPier
  7. jnapier

jnapier New Member

I'm going to be in Louisville, KY tomorrow on business, so I thought I'd share what I'd post tomorrow....this evening.

What can you learn from the CMA Awards?

If country music is not for you....simply watch some of the other awards show for music.

We talk about being different and personal branding but few will really share what that is. I'm about to give you real life example AND share with you how you can take these tidbits and put them to work.

I've already mentioned Porter Wagoner....so, let's move to some other artists.

Big N Rich - One of my favorite groups. These guys are a genre amoungst themselves. Find a few of their videos, check out their music - It's different. "Somebody's got to be unafraid to lead the freak parade" and that parade was a real "freak parade".

On tonight's show, John Rich was wearning a big ole mink coat - Big Pimpin' And...and country duo with a Horn Section! It's different.

Brad Paisley - He started his music tonight with a local marching band. Really - a highschool marching band. That's different.

As you watch these music act you begin to pick up on what Different and Personal Branding is all about....but it's the application of those which makes for the next success story.

Success with Coastal is a combination of the right branding and the right niche. My niche is simply - I'm just a normal guy, with a big heart, who happens to be very good at marketing AND teaching the best of the best to my team members who ASK!!

I recommend the Official Coastal Training and System to EVERYONE because it is the Ultimate Proven System.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  8. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Coastal Vacations Marketing

Harold mentioned a flyer that he's using to build his business and that reminded me of this video I recently did. Watch the video to see some of the marketing tools I use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6h7tXdavTU

Jay NaPier
  9. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Does Experience Really matter?

When it comes to experience and choosing a Director with Coastal Vacations it's not as important as choosing the right surgeon, but it is important.

I've seen all types of Coastal Directors. Some have more to offer than others.

When it comes to you being able to achieve YOUR goal it's important to consider where that Coastal Director is at.

Thousands of thriving artists come to Nashville each year with the idea that they can be the next Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney or Faith Hill....but it all depends on the individual.

There are alot of great waiters and waitresses....I mean music artists that live here....AND still others are making money in the music business. Most artists first goal is to make money with their music. Their next objective is to get a contract with a major label.

With Coastal, your goals should be similar. If your just looking to make a few thousand dollars a year, I'm going to be right up front with you and let you know that there are other options that might work better for you.

Coastal is more of a replace your income business. When you consider that 3-5 sales a month can allow you to quit your job and 10+ sales a month can re-write your family tree. It's a business you want to take VERY SERIOUS.

I had the pleasure of knowing John Rich of Big N Rich early in his career. He worked at Opryland in a show called Country Music USA. My wife and I met at Opryland and we both remember his when he as in his teens. Today....everyone in Nashville wants to write with him.

His overnight success started at Opryland. He was with the group Lonestar for a long time, but was released and he had a few character building years between finding the success he has today with the Music Mafia. John is a true talent and a nice guy too...he found Gretchin Wilson and helped get her the career she has today.

When you consider the similarities between the music business and Coastal. You can be glad that many are available to help you. When choosing a director, know the outcome your looking for...and ask yourself if that director has what you want? Do they do it consistently?

Are they well known in the industry and with Coastal?? Why is this important? Because successful people know all the successful people. Many of us share ideas and talk on a regular basis.

Attend the calls. Do you hear the director your considering on the Official Coastal Calls. Why or Why not...and don't be afraid to ask them.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  10. jnapier

jnapier New Member

How Well Do You Know Your Coastal Vacations Director?

Your relationship with your Coastal Director is controled by you and your director. Now a 1 way relationship is you making calls to your director and your director not returning your calls, emails or instant messages.

Here's a quick video I made last week with one of my inner circle members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEqayHMNev0

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  11. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Coastal is not always Easy...but it is Simple.....Here's Why

Last night I was watching "Celebrity Dream Home" and the feature was on an old friend of our Dean Sams. Dean is the keyboard player for Lonestar. He's a great guy. We met him at Opryland when he was in the Country Music USA show.

We watched as Deans Career started off. It was quite interesting. The name for the band was Texessee, but the record labels changed it to Lonestar. We used to goto the Opryland Hotel to hear them play a bar there in the very early stages. We say them on Fountain Square in Cincinnati when their career launched on radio and NOW they are big time. They've had several Big Hits.

Last night's show was about Dean building his dream home. He was totally hands on. Moving rocks, nailing, painting, laying cement, really...hands on. What's interesting, while building his house - he was ALSO touring with the band. So, he was multi, Multi, Multi-tasking and getting things done. He and his wife Kim admit it was tough on their relationship, but NOW...they've got a great home.

What really stuck me about Dean is how committed he was to that project, his band and to what's important to him in life. It makes sense. It was not easy. Broken water mains, finding rock in his yard, and landslides into the pool were just par for the coarse.

Coastal can be similar. When we say it's not easy, but it's simple. You've got to compare the other options. Choosing between my family and a job, job security, giving up my daughters cheer leading and all the other things that people give up for someone elses dream....It's just not worth it to me.

To be successful with Coastal, you've got to be committed to the outcome your looking for. You've got to get the training that will allow you to do what YOU want to do. I read DAILY...always learning. I market daily and I'm recognized in the industry as a top leader. I worked for it...and with RESULTS....Here I am.

One of the benefits to staying connected with the business and with your director is you learn new things. You learn how the business has changed and you learn how to get the best results. Right Now...I'm testing some new lead sources and the rate is AWSOME!! You know I ONLY use wholesale leads....and I've been very impressed with the results I've gotten. I got this opportunity because of a relationship I have with a leads provider. Now, this is a new lead and a new provider for me and my team. I have stuck my head out....I'm going to see how it goes...and when I feel confident the leads are as good as...or better than what we're using. I'll add it to my list.

Experience is something you learn by getting in the game. Making mistakes and learning from them. I've got ALOT of experience with over 20 years as an entrepreneur. I've shared some of these experiences here that were relevent to Coastal.

I love sharing ideas here, but there are NO STRINGS ATTACHED. That's one of the things I've seen from other directors. They'll scream from the highest mountain....then, they want something in return.

Here's what I ask of you. Pay It Forward!! I bought dinner for a very nice gal who was at a training event. She was not going to goto the dinner, but did. She didn't order much because....She didn't have the money. She was not on my team, but we had spent the day together as a big group. When the checks came for dinner....I picked up the check. She thanked me and asked what she could do in return. I told her it was nothing....and to Pay It Forward.

I've had mentors who have shared TONS of very valuable tools and techniques with me and they only thing they've asked it to pay it forward. And, I do it everyday.

If what your doing with your Coastal Business is working...Continue doing it. If not....change something.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  12. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Giving Thanks

Each year at Thanksgiving we give thanks for all that we have....Big or small. Many times, it was small. Many times, there was little to be thankful for, but we gave thanks anyway.

I'm thankful for all that we have. All that we're able to do. And, all that I've been able to help with Coastal and in other businesses.

I'm thankful for the early morning calls I get before I was ready to get up, and for the late calls I get way after Jay Leno has gone off the air.

ContactTalk...wow, and I ever thankful for ContactTalk. I know that 25+ sales since I started using it have been made because CT broke the ice to leads that I'd have never made time to call.

Each day I give thanks for the things God has given, for the challenges that make me a better person, and for the character building years I had to go through to become who I am today.

No matter where you are in your coastal business, I know one day you'll as successful as you want to be. Each season offers so much to those of us who are a part of Coastal. We get new tools which make it easier for use to use a simple system to build our business.

The days of having to be a sales person are gone. In fact, I don't want someone on my team who feels they have to sell someone. You should be able to see what Coastal has to offer and go for it.

For those who are researching Coastal. I'll encourage you to connect to the Official System. Know that what is endorsed by the Board of Directors is endorsed because there is not hidden agenda. Know that as you hear rumors, some are simply in it to sell you a membership. There are some who'll do virtually anything to sell a membership.

When it comes to the investment, Coastal has had the same investment since day 1 $1295, $3995, and $11,000. There are some who have doctored things to look better and others who are at one place....telling you how you can earn $1000, $3200, and $9705 per sale...Yet, are playing let's make a deal with the price of the membership....BIG RED FLAGG THERE!!!

No matter where you are today, I'd like to encourage everyone to focus on what your thankful for. Thanksgiving is not about Turkeys, Football or Big Sales on Black Friday. It's about Giving Thanks.

God Bless

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  13. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Black Friday

Well, it's Black Friday. The day after Thanksgiving. It's called Black Friday because for some retailers it's the first day they are out of the RED and they get into the BLACK...or into profit for those who are not familure with those terms.

I'm not a big black friday shopper. I choose to stay away from all those shoppers. It's a ZOO...and yes, I know there are some great deals out there, but I don't like big crouds.

My Coastal Vacations business allows me to avoid the crowds and go when it's BEST FOR ME to shop, not when it's best for the retailer for me to shop.

One of the ways I enjoy shopping is through Infomercials and Home Shopping Channels.

You can learn alot about marketing by watching tv infomercials and home shopping channels.

One of the tv infomercials that has been around for a long time is for the Total Gym. The product is very successful and the information is what drives the sales. Watch it the next time you see it on. See what you can learn that will allow you to sell more Coastal Memberships.

Top marketers learn from other peoples marketing and you should too.

Jay NaPier
    Platinum Director
    Coastal Vacations
  14. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Stay the coarse

As we go about the holiday season, I want to encourage everyone to keep their focus on their business. The holidays allow for alot of distractions, but this season is ALSO the best time to work your business. I've had some of my best months in December.

Jay NaPier
  15. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Why Attend The Events?

If you've not heard, the Next Official Coastal Event is March 28th and 29th in Orlando. It's going to be a great event - Plan now to be there.

The reason you want to attend these events is because you learn things that you wouldn't have learned if you didn't go.

1) You see new tools in action. ContactTalk and Video Email are just 2 of the examples.

2) You get updates from the horses mouth. You learn all the new updates to the membership from the Board Members.

3) Your gonna learn what's working in this business. And, you'll see it in action.

One of the ways you can tell who's SERIOUS about Coastal Vacations is by asking a potential director if they attend the Official Coastal Events? If they don't....you might want to continue on.

The Official Coastal Events are NOT hype. They are not filled with a bunch of psychological BS or Personal Development junk - it's information that you'll be able to apply immediatly.

Jay NaPier
  16. jnapier

jnapier New Member

As 2007 Comes to A Close

Well, here we are just a week or so before Christmas. I want to wish all of you a Merry Christ. I'm so thankful for the journey that Christ has allowed me to have and for everything I've been able to learn and grow and change and become a better person.

As we ready for 2008, it's important to look at what you've accomplished and focus on what your 2008 will be. I personally have committed to make 2008 the best year I've had yet. I'm seeking out new joint ventures and new opportunities to share what I've learned with others. If I've learned ANYTHING in my Coastal journey, it's that being a giver is the ultimate thing you can do.

Let's not forget those who are less fortunate and when you see an opportunity to give...do it.

What can make 2008 your best year?? That's for you to decide. As we have all these crazy rumors going around and we learn what CAN happen when we put our business in the wrong hands, we all learn something. Personally, I bought into what I was told and would fight tooth and nail with ANYONE who said I was wrong, so I forgive those who are in the same position I was in a few months ago....I know what it was like to feel that discomfort of not knowing what's going to happen in your business.

We each have choices we make in life. Some benefit us and others are an opportunity to learn. I believe god has lead me to Coastal because there's something I'm supposed to give in some way or another. When I was going down the wrong road it took an act of god for me to change my route.

Again, I want to wish each of you a Merry Christmas. While I chose to forgive and forget those who have said or done things that I might not have appriciated. And I ask each of you...If you've felt offended by anything I've said or done over the last year - I ask your forgiveness.

May 2008 be the best for each of you.

God Bless

Jay NaPier
  17. jnapier

jnapier New Member

What do your do while your kids are out there growing, learning and changing?

One of the BIGGEST benefits this business offers is the time freedom to spend time with your family. We do alot of travel ( I'm in the travel business, so you should expect that) and it's great to take my wife and daughter with me. I've taken my dad on trips and we go EVERYWHERE. Right now, I'm making plans for next summer and I believe we're going to goto the Grand Canyon.

So my question to you... What will you do in 2008 to spend more time with your family? Who's going to be home when your kids get off the bus? Who's going to see your kid walk for the first time? Are you going to be the one taking your kids to soccer practice or are you going to be an absentee parent?

Take Action Now, if Coastal is not for you...hey, I understand....BUT don't stop looking. Find what will work for YOU and make that change ASAP!!!

One of the ways that I leave a legacy is by encouraging others to be self employed and sharing my knowledge with them. I'm currently consulting with 4 companines ( the most I have time for) and I love it.

Jay NaPier