Eprospectfinder

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sp005, Oct 6, 2008.

1. sp005 Guest

Has anyone heard of eprospect finder? I have heard great things about in on Youtube.
  2. helptowealth New Member

yes it's legit. from what I understand the creator is the same guy who started EDC Gold/Diamond. He has a pretty successful track record. I decided to go for it after I saw all of the products you get for the $15 sign up fee. I already have plenty of friends who I knew would join so I made back my money right away. you wont make a ton of money instantly but if you are in it for the long haul I think it is set up pretty well. there are no additional fees and its good for building a list.
  3. hiseikon New Member

This is what I don't understand about eProspect finder . . . just how do you build your list with it ?? This might sound like a stupid question for some of you more experienced internet marketers . . .
  4. cupbucket New Member

You need to learn how to market or join a legitimate online business that teaches you as you build it.

Namaste
  5. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

hiseikon: This is what I don't understand about eProspect finder . . . just how do you build your list with it ?? This might sound like a stupid question for some of you more experienced internet marketers . . .

Doesn't sound like a stupid question to me!
    People are comparing this to list builders like MAMMOTH LIST, and LIST TWISTER but EPROSPECTFINDER seems to only be about offering a group of e-products.
    Not that that's necessarily a bad thing.
    I just don't see where it's a list builder like ML or LT.

sp005: Has anyone heard of eprospect finder? I have heard great things about in on Youtube.

But selling e-products is certainly nothing new!
    What are all these 'great things' you have heard on YouTube ADVERTISEMENTS??

Ads are but HYPE after all.
    Good product or bad...

What about SUBSTANCE?
  6. hiseikon New Member

Well, I did join eProspectFinder, and what I've learned is that the people who sign up under you are added to your list.

The great thing about eProspectFinder is the income opportunity, and this is why I joined. The way the pay plan works is this . . . you receive $3 for every person who signs up under you through 5 levels. It doesn't sound like much, but it can amount to a quite a bit.

They encourage you to get 20 signups. If everyone through 5 levels below you sign up 20 peeple, you will earn $10,105,260.

Heck . . . if I just get 10 signups on my website, and they all get 10 signups through 5 levles below me, I will earn $333,330.

And if I can only get 5 signups, and they all get 5 signups, I will earn $11,715.

Not bad for a $15 investment . . .

Not only that, but if you are a member of eProspectFinder when Michael Corcoran launches his new line of traffic building products, called InstantMassiveCashFlow, you will automatically be added as a member without having to pay the $77 fee to join. And the income potential for the InstantMassiveCashFlow is much greater than eProspectFinder.

Here is a link to the template of his new money making opportunity.

http://www.instantmassivecashflow.com/temp1.html

My sponsor will be showing me how to market eProspectFinder, so I will let you know how I make out with it.
  7. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

hiseikon: Well, I did join eProspectFinder, and what I've learned is that the people who sign up under you are added to your list.

Sounds like they do have a list.
    That's good.

But how to manage this list?
    And are there spam protections built in?
    Is there any auto-mail feature, or do you have to download and configure all those email addresses, repeating this process each time you get new members?

These are important questions I have found with list building plans.
    I'd like to know what the eprospectfinder answers are.

As for the e-products, well there certainly are a LOT of them!
    But I'd like to know their TRUE value...

Instant Massive Cash Flow as well.
    IF it's truly a 'new money making opportunity' that would be good.

IF...
  8. shonna27 New Member

i joined this program last week and honestly i dont know anything about doing this kind of thing and i posted once with my email for more information sent out a few emails and went away for the weekend and came back to 9.00 in my account. so i havent applied myself at all and have made back most of my money. so i think it will work for me anyhow. like i said i am new to this though so i dont know much about marketing and so forth.
  9. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

sounds like a possible good opportunity.

sure would be nice if someone actually knew something about it!
  10. BeInProfitMode New Member

I joined about a month ago. I've done nothing but post some free classifieds and I've made my money back. Michael himself says it's not meant to be an income replacer but it does have the opportunity to build to a decent passive income over time.

You can download your email list into a CSV file. For only $15 program I think it's a pretty decent deal, especially for all the products you receive. I haven't even had a chance to go through all of them yet.

Instant Massive Cash Flow should be coming out any day now. It has a much higher profit potential than eProspectFinder as the buy in is $77. And as hiseikon said, current members of eProspectFinder will be able to get in for no extra cost. It should be pretty interesting.
  11. hiseikon New Member

Today eProspectFinder members received an email from Michael Corcoran that Instant Massive Cash Flow will be launching next week. All of the products are geared to getting traffic to your websites. The one time $77 cost will include full support and training.

If anyone wants to get in on this for free, you need to be a member of eProspectFinder.

Here is what the site is actually going to look like:
    [Link removed - Admin]
  12. shonna27 New Member

thats funny im a member and did not recieve this email. I also logged in and found nothing on the site. I would hope that it ended up in my spam rather than the alternative.
  13. shonna27 New Member

i sent in a support ticket to see if i didnt recieve this email and i also added the email as a contact to be sure it doesnt end up in spam. so we will soon find out
  14. BeInProfitMode New Member

They don't post the updates on the site, it's only through email. We've been getting weekly updates at the very least. Hope you get it figured out.
  15. hiseikon New Member

I've been getting email updates from Michael Corcoran every day . . .
  16. Bigrich New Member

Me too,,, sometimes replicated...
  17. ccplaya New Member

I heard of this, sounds like a good system, but the question i have is that how long well it last?
  18. shonna27 New Member

thank you for pointing out that there was a problem with my email im not sure why im not recieving these emails but i put the adress into my adress book thank you for bringing this to my attention!
  19. BeInProfitMode New Member

hiseikon: I've been getting email updates from Michael Corcoran every day . . .

I haven't been getting emails everyday. But lately it's been every other day at the most.

Bigrich: Me too,,, sometimes replicated...

I've never gotten replicated messages, though.

shonna27: thank you for pointing out that there was a problem with my email im not sure why im not recieving these emails but i put the adress into my adress book thank you for bringing this to my attention!

Hopefully you start getting the updates. He's been giving some decent info as well as doing some selling but it will definitely be useful to have the update for when Instant Massive Cash Flow is finally released. Good luck.
  20. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

I have been looking into this. Looks great, excellent quality, AND quantity eProducts for the price, and I KNOW people who doing WELL with this.

And EGGZACKLY what they are doing to promote this!

So I got on board!
    This group is SERIOUS about promoting EPF, and has been helping me to GET PAID with this - thank goodness!

They will also help anyone to promote this.
    PM me if you are interested in getting PAID with EPF!

THEY WILL ACTUALLY PROMOTE YOUR EPF LINK FOR YOU!!!
    They will also TEACH you how to promote EPF for free.

Soon, they will NOT be promoting folx, so it's good to check this out NOW.
    Still, even if you are too late to get in on the PROMOTION offer, they will teach you FOR FREE how to promote EPF, or ANYTHING online, FOR FREE!!

GO 4 it, I say!