Ever try survey sites?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by Lisa T, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Lisa T

Lisa T New Member

So Facebook gave me an ad for this site Innopoll.com and I signed up expecting to do it once and then forget about it. But it was so easy and I got my money right away!

They don't bother me too often, but sometimes I wish they would! Try it out.

I also like mintvine and Pinecone, but they're a lot more popular so I figured I didn't have to introduce them :D

Souzan likes this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I've been using Survey sites for over 8 years now. It's a great way to make money. You just want to be very selective about the sites you use.

3. SophieCrapin

SophieCrapin New Member

Survey Sites can be a great way to earn some money.
    It really depends what site you use.

I like Panel opinion, its one of the few sites I found that pay out cash, and with a really low cash out of £10.
    Pretty simple way to earn some extra money. :)

payment proof likes this.
  4. geoffrey foggon

geoffrey foggon New Member

Survey sites do work, like previous posters I too have made money from these sites. But the hidden secret to these sites is there referral programs, here you can make your payouts with out having to do much. Your down line does the majority of the work for you.

How it works is they sign up to the survey site using your referral link, now depending on program you will earn x amount when they make payment. So lets say payout is $30 and your commission through your referral is 10% that's $3, now lets say you have 10 people in your down-line.

When these ten referral's reach payout you get $3 per person that $30 and you have reached payout with out doing a single survey. So the more referals you have the more money you make.

5. Popche

Popche Member

Mhm, when it comes to survey sites you should also be careful. It is not that simple to earn money and when you come with sites that offer you a lot of huge money, simply stay out.