Ewen Chia's New Program - The No Sales System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Marktech, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Marktech Member

I got my hand's on Ewen Chia's No Sales System program a couple of days ago and got a chance to read through it.

He gives you about 8 different projects, some involve Marketing Certain free "search assistant" type software - I won't mention which. These programs allow users to download the search assitant software, in return users can download some kind of free software like a screensaver.

These programs have been called spyware, they also are used by Blackhat marketers to short circuit the normal way google adsense works, at least in a sense, (I really don't know much about that but I have heard about it.)

Chia suggests you use bitorrent sites to market these programs by uploading "sexy" pictures with a link you put in the picture - a watermark that points to the download site.

I worked at Dell for awhile, and while there, people were constantly calling in with virus problems. Almost in every case they had some sort of bitorrent software on their computer. These sites are a breeding ground for viruses spyware and such. (or were six months ago, I doubt if much has changed).

Will his methods work? I'm not sure as I've not implemented any but I would guess they would. The problem I have is one of conscience. I really would like to make money but also not do anything that would really mess someone up.

Some of the other projects were interesting to me and I might actually use some of his ideas.

Hope this little bit of feedback on this systems helps anyone who is considering purchasing the program.

http://www.nosalessystem.com/

[Generic link added - Admin]
  2. getagrip Gold Member

If Ewen Chia is teaching people blackhat methods, I've lost what little respect for what I had for him...
  3. Marktech Member

You could almost infer as well that he is wanting to promote these fly-by-night "search assistant programs" because the more people that have them installed on their computers, the better for Blackhatters.
  4. getagrip Gold Member

A lot of that stuff steals affiliate commissions - which, in my opinion, should be a criminal offense. I don't know if Ewen Chia recommends that kind of stuff, but that, unfortunately, is what a lot of people do who can't earn money the legitimate way.
  5. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

getagrip: If Ewen Chia is teaching people blackhat methods, I've lost what little respect for what I had for him...

Not sure I understand why, but I think I know where you are coming from.

I think the catch with EC's stuff is that you will NEVER beat him at marketing!
    Everyone knows about his products because he has thoroughly saturated the market for his products, himself.

If you can get someone to buy from YOU, and not him - or his equally ubiquitous marketers, good luck!!
  6. Homeboy New Member

This only proves to me how low some gurus are willing to go. [IMG]
  7. colbert New Member

I have ordered and enjoyed Ewen Chia information. I have never felt that he is into black hat tricks, he mentions them. He also covers various ways to cloak your information so that it wont get hi jacked. I have only read great reviews about his products. Many in this forum.
  8. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

colbert: I have ordered and enjoyed Ewen Chia information.

I bought into two of EC's productions, when I was brand new to i'net marketing.
    They were a good source of information, but I couldn't sell even one!