Exciting News!

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by dbmoney306, May 30, 2009.

1. dbmoney306 New Member

Okay had to share...Started with profit lance about 12 days ago. Built my first mediocre website last Saturday nite...started writing articles, (go articles have been published, still waiting for ezine to publish), participated in a few forums, dugg my site, google still won't index me (too much affiliate crap probably), blogging on blogger (don't know if anyone's reading, but I got my first adsense click today!

$2.78...pretty hefty price for one click...guess I targeted some pretty good keywords!

That's enough motivation to carry me through another week...hopefully tomorrow I will create my first squidoo lens.

This stuff really works!

btw- only took 6 hits today to get my adsense click

DBmoney306
  2. Abie1 Guest

keep up the good work it takes time to see some results and sometimes it just comes. More than anything continue to learn in this industry and you will do great!
  3. oregoncountry Member

thats great and I know how much work it is. I just finished my first Squidoo. If you would like to see the tutorial I was given here it is:

In the tutorial it talks about how hard it can be to use the Magic Builder in Squidoo. If you are a techie probably not a problem. But it helped me[IMG]

Denise in Sams Valley OR

[Link removed - Admin]
  4. nanlar New Member

Good.
    for you! Seems like your doing all the right things. keep up the good work! Good luck!
  5. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Denise - I know you only want to help and you are so kindhearted, but you want to be careful when posting links to guides like that as it says on the first page not to give it away - just don't want you to get into trouble...[IMG]