EZA HAHD Challenge - Whose In?

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Rach72, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

Hi Guys

Most of you will know that EzineArticles is running their 6th (an apparently final) Hundred Articles in a Hundred Days Challenge and usually I'd sigh and hit the X button, but seeing as this is the last challenge I thought that I'd give it a go!

There are still 94 days to go so it wouldn't take much to catch up if you haven't signed on.

Anyone else in?
  2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Very tempting. I've fallen a bit behind over the holidays in adding content to my own sites, so I probably should concentrate on that and give this a miss. I'll have to have a think about it. [​IMG]

Good for you though. Go for it!

Blessings,
    Angie
  3. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

Ha, funnily enough that's why I signed on - nothing like a challenge to get you motivated to get writing again [​IMG])
  4. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I'm in, I figured it will help me to hold myself more accountable. I get distracted very easily. Speaking of this, I better go write that article!

Good Luck!

Robin
  5. JohnRobertson

JohnRobertson New Member

Hi All,
    I competed and completed the HAHD#5 challenge, and just had to enter this one too - not only cause i like all the little prizes i got for doing what i was going to do anyhow, but the articles i wrote specifically for the challenge are getting the best traffic and click through.

For anyone doing the challenge, i highly recommend you use the Title Suggestion tool - they make the titles from the searches people enter into the site, guaranteed to perform well!

Good luck to all [​IMG]
    John
  6. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

Yeah, right back atcha!

14 done 86 to go.... [​IMG]