ezine articles vs go articles: which is better?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by shiz101, Dec 2, 2010.

1. shiz101 New Member

Hey guys,
    I'm wondering whether it's worth adding the majority of my articles to ezine articles or adding the majority to go articles. Or would it be better to have an even distribution between both directories? I've heard that go articles has a lower PR than ezine articles. But, on the other hand, it allows articles to be published immediately which ezine articles does not allow. What do you all think?
    Thanks[IMG]
  2. jazbo New Member

ezine articles by a mile. Goarticles submissions simply do not get indexed as well nor carry the authority. This is because ezine is well policed so is higher quality and trusted.

If you only post to one, make it ezine articles.
  3. happywife Gold Member

I have to agree that ezinearticles is going to give you more bang for your buck.

If you're highly motivated, though, you could create a revised version of each article and submit it to goarticles - An extra link for only a little more work.

Blessings,
    Angie
  4. If you are only going to use one Article Directory - choose Ezine Articles or Articlebase. [IMG]
  5. Just2EZ Gold Member

Look at it from the other side, whose articles would you republish on your sites?
    eZines wins by a mile. I re-post articles from them more than any other site.
    I find the variety and quality much higher than from other sites.

I also publish my articles on eZines and get more traffic from them than any other site.
    The traffic lasts for years, building exponentially.
    So, from both sides eZines wins by a mile.
  6. A8ch Gold Member

EzineArticles is the dominant article distributor on the Web at the moment. It has the largest following, the best reputation for quality, and the highest visibility among its competitors.

GoArticles has a fair share of the article distribution market, along with several other sites.

But I wouldn't limit myself to just two article sites.

I'm a firm believer in NOT putting all one's eggs in a single basket, so I'd recommed using EzineArticles, GoArticles, SearchWarp, ArticlesFactory, IdeaMarketers, ArticleAlley and any other reputable site with a sizeable readership.

The ultimate benefit to you is esposure to a wider audience.

And even if a site publishes your articles immediately, or after a few days, what's important is that your articles do get published. Once that happens your content can live online for a very, very long time.

Hermas
  7. Christian New Member

I agree the previous replies above. Ezinearticles is by far the best directory for your marketing goals.
  8. shiz101 New Member

thanks guys[IMG]
  9. bhuff85 New Member

Here's my favorite directories:

EzineArticles
    Articlesbase
    Buzzle
    InfoBarrel
    ArticleSnatch

EzineArticles takes the cake though, although it's not as effective as it used to be since they introduced the Premium Membership program.
  10. anthony2313 New Member

I would have to go with ezine articles also.

go articles is good to but still doesn't get as much

traffic as ezinearticles
  11. treevee Member

The more the merrier, eh? I syndicate the exact same article to about 10 directories for backlinking purposes mainly. Although, I publish it in Ezine first and wait for approval. I've also re-written the first and last paragraphs of articles and submitted them to the other directories. And, honestly, I've had my Hubpages and ArticleBase rank higher than my Ezine articles in certain cases. It's good to test it out -- try to keep track of what is ranking best and what isn't for the different directories you use, for future postings.
  12. JohnRobertson New Member

Hi all,
    I'm a big fan of EzineArticles overall, and with the recent addition of their Article Title Suggestion tool, they even provide you with keyword targeted titles based on actual searches people do on their site. Since i started using it both my traffic and CTR have gone up and continue to rise daily.

I do also re-write my niche site articles and post them to other directories, and occasionally make a HubPages/Squidoo/Triond type of page too.

Submitting the exact same article to multiple places is worthless for SEO, you need to mix it up and make it approx 40% unique for full effect.

How many directories you use depends on what you are writing articles for...

Thanks
    John
  13. dejavu03 New Member

Dude, i will go with ezine if i were you. i heard good news about it while i haven't heard anything about go articles yet. just a thought from me.
  14. DebbySmithy19j New Member

I can say from experience that ezine articles have had a much greater effect on our efforts.