EZY CASH GIFTS

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bigmoneyPRO, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

TJamMoneyMan: It's also not an MLM (which IS a pyramid scheme, though few will admit that).
    Getting commissions for referring others to a product, and for helping them to refer others to that product.. Is not a pyramid scheme.

Especially when someone can earn more money than their upline.

Matt

2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

Matt Zenittini: Getting commissions for referring others to a product, and for helping them to refer others to that product.. Is not a pyramid scheme.

A few comments:
    "Scheme" has such negative connotations.
    In this case 'scheme' infers illegality or ethical violation.

I prefer to use the word 'structure'.
    There is no denying whether or not a business plan of any type is a pyramid (structure).

And the real scheme/legality/ethical concern is the COMPENSATION structure.

As many folx have pointed out here at WAHF, most corporations are pyramid structured.
    However, they use this fact to attempt to validate pyramid structured COMPENSATION plans.

BUT,
    a typical corporation, though pyramid structured for work, authority and responsibility matters, does not compensate their members by pyramid structure - which would require those who wish to get paid, to refer/hire/recruit a number of members below them.
    The compensation in a corporate pyramid, however fair, is by regular paychecks (salary) for duties performed.

Workers in General Motors, don't recruit, refer, or sell in order to get paid.
    They wake up in the morning (usually) and GO TO WORK!

The pyramid structure in corporate entities is so that each person has ONE boss and understands their place on the corporate 'ladder'.
    With the CEO at the top of the 'pyramid'.

Show up on time, do your duty and you get paid.
    And you KNOW what you'll be getting paid.

However, an unethical, legal or illegal pyramid requires EVERYONE to recruit members in order to get paid.

Anyone familiar with geometric expansion understands that VERY quickly the geometrically expanding pyramid structure, at the bottom, is so huge, and requires SO MANY people to be recruited, that there are just not enough human beings on earth for those at the bottom to get enough recruits.
    And then of course, even if you could recruit every person on earth, recruits who will now be at the pyramid bottom, THOSE recruits, now at the bottom, will need even MORE people in order to be profitable.

Where will recruits be found for THOSE people (all the human beings on earth!)?

But of course needing to recruit more than every person on earth is not the concern.
    Market saturation occurs long before that becomes a real issue, with those at the bottom finding it virtually impossible to make a profit.

This is why I, and many others say that legal or not, pyramid based compensation plans are unethical, because it will eventually be impossible for those at the bottom to recruit enough people to profit from their efforts, and MONEY invested.
    And it is IMPOSSIBLE for those at the bottom to get paid like those at the top - regardless of whether or not an individual, skilled marketer "can earn more money than their upline."

But, 'getting commissions' is not the legal issue.
    The 'legality' of a pyramid based compensation plan centers around the PERCENTAGE of compensation that comes from product sales, v. recruitment payments/commissions.

There's a formula somewhere but the basic idea is that the lion's share of compensation should come from product sale profit, NOT commissions.

That's where most product based MLM's find themselves in murky legal waters.
    AND there is usually so much commission built into the price of typical MLM products to pay the many MULTI-ple LEVELS of MARKETERS that they can't be sold competitively, for profit, on the open market.

Consequently MLM'ers have to recruit, recruit, recruit, members into a compensation plan that DEMANDS that those recruits buy products every month, demanding that THOSE recruits do the same, in order to get paid.

Ezy Cash Gifting's compensation plan structure is linear, not pyramid/multi-level, as explained earlier in this thread.

Competition is real, but linear.
    We all compete on a level playing field (structure).

This means ALL members have an equal opportunity to profit, based on their marketing skills, and personal effort.

3. TJamMoneyMan

daygemini: Is cash gifting a good way to make some quick money online?
    Yes.
    Personally though, I'd be very careful of ANYTHING that promises you a 'quick buck', on OR offline!

daygemini: How soon can you start making money from it?
    In the case of Ezy Cash Gifts: as soon as you can get a paid referral.
    That will depend on your marketing skills, and luck, of course.

But, with ECG at least, if you get a payment via Paypal, your money will be available immediately with your free paypal debit card.

daygemini: Is it really illegal?
    I have seen no law or court case precedent, that indicates that simply because a business plan calls itself 'cash gifting' or uses 'cash gifting' in its title, that that business plan is therefore illegal.

I have an open challenge to anyone who can show me such a law and/or court case precedent.
    No replies yet!

There are laws about PYRAMIDS however.
    Regardless of what many people allege, all cash gifting plans are not PYRAMID structured however.

There are valid ways to make money online fairly quickly, like ebay type marketing, but you should research them carefully imho.

4. Ydris

Ydris New Member

Hello Everybody,

Personally, i don't want to bother with a $5 gifting program

because the process is the same, you still have to drive traffic and

get people to sign up, so i'd rather do that and $500, $1500 or

$3500 at a time then get $5 at a time. Think about How many

people you would have to sign up at $5 a pop to get a $1000? 200

people right!

Well 1 or 2 sign ups Generate me $1000 easy.
    My take on it.

Much Success

5. TJamMoneyMan

Ydris: Think about How many
    people you would have to sign up at $5 a pop to get a $1000? 200
    people right!
    Right NOW I am thinking how you would do MUCH better to investigate a plan before you criticize it!

With Ezy Cash Gifts you can get a total $1940 from just ONE referral!

It will cost you NOTHING to do this, as far as paying into ECG is concerned.
    Your $5 upgrade will be covered with your very first paid member.

Each of YOUR upgrades, will be paid for by just ONE referral who upgrades.
    If your referrals don't upgrade, there is no reason for YOU to upgrade.

The same situation holds true equally, for each of your referrals.
    It costs NOTHING to upgrade and earn money with ECG.

Granted, ECG doesn't promise or deliver THOUSANDS of dollars each day, but ECG doesn't ask you to put $3500 in an envelope and send it to people you don't even know exist!

ECG is also NOT a pyramid, like many gifting plans are.
    Even if a pyramid gets YOU money, your downline will be getting ripped off.
    Pyramids are like that!

No getting around it!!

Ydris: 1 or 2 sign ups Generate me $1000 easy.
    But first you will have to send a number complete strangers stacks of $100 bills!

6. dianexoxo

dianexoxo New Member

I would like to know if you're still an active member. I joined the other day but no one has gotten back to me.

7. TJamMoneyMan

Not sure who you are directing this to.

I have no record of anyone joining under me recently that I don't already know about.

And I am DEFINITELY still an active member!

It's been quite a while since I joined so I don't even remember what happens after you join.
    Your sponsor SHOULD want to contact you but, some people don't want to be bothered so some sponsors won't.
    Judgement call...

You will definitely get notified when you buy in, or one of your downline members upgrades.
    Check your spam folder to see if the ECG message went there and/or white list the ezycashgifts email address to make sure you'll get your messages.

You will also get notified when you get a new member in your downline.

You can join for free and learn the site.
    If you buy in, your sponsor WILL get notified.
    If your sponsor doesn't reply the $5 will go to your sponsor's sponsor.

If you buy in to MY downline, I'll contact you and offer you whatever bonus/free stuff I am offering my downline.
    ONCE!

After that you'll have to let me know if you want to hear from me any more.

Lemme know if you need any assistance.

good luck!