Facebook and Twitter

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by SoMuchEnergy, Apr 16, 2011.

1. utkarsh9211 New Member

it is cool 2 using both at a time.......
  2. priceworthy New Member

SoMuchEnergy
    Twitter can get you extra traffic but you must continue with your tweets in a consistent way with what you say
    It has always been a benefit for me and the business opportunity I have
    But team this all up with Facebook and other places so that your not just posting to the same people after all its MAXIMUM exposure that your trying for
  3. Yauchnd1 New Member

SoMuchEnergy
    I use both Facebook and twitter for my business. I think that there are many that use these social media tools without having a strategy for using them. Is there an interest in branding yourself, build relationships, attract new customers, listen to your customers etc? It's also important to determine if your target market is "hanging out" there. For example, it doesn't make sense to tweet to a target market of baby boomers if they are not on twitter. I hope this helps.
  4. robinincarolina Silver Member

Cesar Fasano: Tip: A great way to start building your audience is to get involved in group and fan pages of authors, books, public figures that you study. That's where you find a lot of people who are like minded and might want to know more about what you do.
    Exactly what I do, interact in groups. Build relationships there. The friend requests start coming in if there is value in your comments.

I also have made a few good discoveries on facebook myself by paying attention to what other's offer. I recently invested 200 bucks into a personal coaching program which led me into another private group which opened up other opportunities. Making more new friends here.
  5. number1priority New Member

I love facebook - Teresa'sBaskets - if you would like to see my page. It is inexpensive to run adds and the reach is enormous. I like having constant access to my page through my personal site and the fact that all my friends see my posts with tons of inviting pictures.
  6. everythingsimpl New Member

I think that if you can most meaningful comments, or links to posts that people might want to read (twitter) you can get a bit more traffic to your site. Whenever I add a blog post or article I will usually tweet the link. Does it generate a ton of traffic? Who knows, but it definitely doesn't hurt.
  7. funtimes New Member

One great way of increasing exposure to your blog or product offerings is by joining Facebook groups related to your niche. For instance if you type "network marketing" into the Facebook search bar, you will find lots of Groups which you can request to join.

Every time you make a blog post (a quality one I must add) post it on your facebook wall and also in each of the groups that you have joined and ask them to check it out and comment or like your post. This works well for me.
  8. greenkat New Member

I was just getting the hang of Facebook but now they want me to verify my account via receiving a text msg - but apparently I can't receive text messages on my pre-paid phone - so I guess that was a waste of time.

Haven't been tweeting lately, presently learning the ropes on Google Plus.
  9. Twitter and Facebook are beneficial if used correctly. For Facebook, joining groups that are related to your niche is a good strategy. When posting to groups, make sure that you know their rules so you do not get reprimanded by the admin. Posting high quality and informational posts are very advantageous as most people would like to read good posts rather than spam posts. Regulate your posts as well to make sure that you do not flood your wall and the groups' walls. Personally, I love posting images with information on it.

With Twitter, you can use: http://wefollow.com/ to check which people are on the same niche as yours. You can also use http://www.gnosisarts.com/home/Tweetchat_Wiki/By_Day to do twitter chats and get some of them to follow you. It is best to get organic followers. Do not use services that offer you 100 likes or follows.