FAILED TRAINING NOW WHAT?

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by micliemma, Dec 22, 2010.

1. micliemma

micliemma New Member

I just started training12/21/2010 I took 3 test and fail the fourth the training was for Direct Response I really did not want to work it anyway but it took so long for WEST to contact me I was willing to take it so since I can't try again cause I used up my 2 shots( I called the PALS to make sure) how long after does it take for them to offer me another skill? or has this happen to you with the D.R. what was the next offer you got? please help if you can guys i'm a stay at home mom I NEED something to do.

Thanks in advance [​IMG]
  2. annalaurab

annalaurab Member

I don't have experience with D.R. but I would suggest that you explore other options. If you really want a work from home job try looking for call centers that are hiring, for example, Jet Blue the airline hires a lot of people, as well as several other companies. Monster.com also has a lot of these kinds of jobs, or consider starting your own home business.
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I think that you should be looking into affiliate programs in the many niches that are out there online. This is by far the best way to earn a decent income online from home.