Failed training

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by harlav2002, May 9, 2008.

1. harlav2002

harlav2002 New Member

Hey guys, So after doing the entire training for DHL and passing all the tests with 95%, I some how failed the final exam by getting a 82% instead of 85% lol.... Has this ever happened to anyone before and if so, how long did it take to receive another training opportunity? I really need the money as soon as possible.

Thanks!!
  2. MSLMG

MSLMG New Member

I failed one of my tests. Basically you can't train on that skill again for 6 months but you will be offered another skill when they become available. Its been 3 weeks and I havne't seen any new training come available yet. I also am having password issues and can't get any support. I don't even really work there yet and they are already driving me nuts!!! **sigh**
  3. harlav2002

harlav2002 New Member

Ok thanks!! I guess I'll just wait it out and see. In the mean time I'm trying to get on with another company also. Other than that, I don't have any other issues with West. Good luck with your password. Try giving the PAL a call and they may be able to help you if you havent already.

Thanks Again,
  4. smokeyssmokette

smokeyssmokette New Member

sometimes if you email HR they may let u retest, *sometimes*
  5. harlav2002

harlav2002 New Member

Thanks, I just might try that. I called them, but I could never get through
  6. rsoler

rsoler New Member

harlav2002,

Calling takes forever to get someone to assist you try sending an email to employee relations under f&a questions on the site. This way you will get an answer quickly.
    RO