Fastest method to earn money online

Discussion in 'Wealthy Affiliate' started by darnjai, Apr 18, 2009.

1. darnjai

darnjai New Member

Hello im new to this forum and to this whole IM thing. I'm about to join WA and am wondering with all the methods that WA teach which would earn you the most money in about 6 month period.

Since i read through this forum and see that WA offer both free and money methods, i was wondering if the money methods earn more money in the short run then free method and whats the risk associated.

well after reading the forum i see that people using free method tend to put in 1 year of work and get to the stage of about $50-70 a month. and i was looking for mayb $100-200 a month in about 6-8 months with WA and am not scared to invest.

so can someone just give me some advice and maybe a method that you may reccomend and whats the risk associated with it. Such as ppc i would like to know more on that and whats the cost and risk involved or any other methods at the begginer level

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Great questions! and Welcome to the forum. [​IMG]

There is no guarantee on anything. Just hard work .... research .... and then some more work and research... testing.... and more testing... [​IMG]

Remember that WA is a tool or program to help you with affiliate marketing. I have heard it is a really great program, although I have never used it myself.

I am sure other WA'ers will stop by shortly to help you out.

It seems so many people think that when they invest in a program it is like a ticket to wealth or something and then when they discover that it is actually work, they give up...

I personally would recommend free methods to get traffic to your sites in the beginning until you have your brain wrapped around the concept of it all before you go to ppc, as you can lose a gob of money in a hurry with ppc or adwords if you don't know what you are doing.

Take care![​IMG]

3. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hello darnjai,

Yesterday I read a WA Post from 2 beginners who have been at it for 6 months.
    They are clearing over $500 a day.

This can also take months to get to this level..maybe even a year or so. Certainly some quit.

So, this shows there really is not a specific guarantee or formula.

I would avoid PPC until you have an optimized website or blog to pre-sell. This will offer you better positioning and click prices.
    Additionally, with SEO and article marketing, you will have time to learn to relate very well with your prospects.

Believe in yourself, ask questions, and (I never watch TV) I would rather work on my campaigns.[​IMG]

Have a great evening!
    Victoria

4. darnjai

darnjai New Member

hello victoria ntc i was wondering if the 2 beginners you metioned are using free methods or money methods?

and do all beginners start off with article marketing?

what is seo?

5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

SEO is search engine optimization.

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results.

You can use it in articles, websites.

6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

WA also has its own forum where you will learn a lot if you join.

7. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

darnjai: hello victoria ntc i was wondering if the 2 beginners you metioned are using free methods or money methods?

and do all beginners start off with article marketing?

what is seo?

Hi Stanly,

Give the free 30 Day Challenge a shot. You'll get a nice introduction to online marketing and some of your questions will get answered.

www.thirtydaychallenge.com

~Newbie Shield~

8. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Ditto to NS the 30 Day Challenge is great place for newbies to start. It's free so why not.

Sonni

9. babua61

babua61 New Member

No short cut .It also valid in internet opportunity to make money.I think hard work,dedication above all patience are three component to success.If one is really serious about making money on the internet,then first reasearch the web world ,how people are making money.one thing I shall tell,first make your website on one particular topic ,before making first know throughly about that topic like whether the product you are trying to sell is in demand or not,know the keyword related to your topic whether those keyword are in demand or not etc.Try to optimise your website for 3 to 4 keywords in google search engine.Then wait your turn to make plenty of money.But have patience,patience,patience....THANKU

10. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

There are some ways to make some quick money online, but sustained monthly residual income is the ultimate power position to obtain. So be sure to add a monthly residual component to your home income plans.

11. nebechukwu

nebechukwu New Member

Pay per click can be very tricky and also very spendy...you said you weren't afraid to invest, which is a good thing because if you're getting into any paid method, you'll have to understand that some campaigns may be successful and some might not. It'll all come down to testing various ads, various capture pages that your ad leads to and then obviously testing the offer page that does the selling and telling. However, if done right ppc is one of the best and fastest traffic generation method available today. I'll tell you one thing, if you're doing any ppc expect traffic fast and make sure that you always monitor the ads and track anything and everything that you can. The more results you can analyze the better you'll be able to increase your profits.

12. westfam11

westfam11 Member

The best way to make money fast is to offer services. There are several sites you can sign up to offer your services such as odesk.com, elance.com, plus many others. Then you will
    have some income coming in to help you while you are learning
    internet marketing, etc. and other ways to earn an income online.

13. KB24

KB24 Active Member

Since you are new lean as much as you can in this forum. I would advise against PPC you can lose money fast if done wrong. Yes most people start with article marketing but it is a slow process plus I feel that the traffic in unreliable.. it will still work but it will take soe time..

14. ctx7

ctx7 New Member

I had heard with the Weathly Affiliate that there is a monthly fee for using the program is that correct?

How was the overall experiences, anyone care to share?

Thanks

15. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I have heard nothing but good things about wealthy affiliate. I am not a member, but do know some that are, a lot of them are right here.

Like everyone here said, it takes work and dedication and it is a huge learning curve that never ends. I have done mainly article marketing in the past and was above $500 a month in a six month period. That was a lot of articles I wrote though, let me tell you. Whew.

16. GTOptions

GTOptions New Member

Everything needs a lot of hard-work and efforts to be put in and there are some good WA's just a matter of finding the right one. But still it goes along with the thorough knowledge so as not to make any mistakes while choosing these WA.

17. Azmos

Azmos New Member

In life there is no short cut to wealth unless you steal from somebody. Doing online business needs dedication and hard-work. Combine this two and you'll kiss success.