Favorite Webinar Software?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Matthias Sieber, Apr 3, 2013.

As a host: What is your favorite Webinar software?

1. GoTo Webinar

2. AnyMeeting

3. PureLeverage conference room

0 vote(s)
  4. other

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey there!

Tonight I'm gonna host another webinar for my Empower Network team.

I personally use AnyMeeting and I really like the software.
    You can even attend those webinars from an iPad.

I was wondering though, what everybody else is using and why.
  2. Jay Nalette

Jay Nalette New Member

Good luck on your webinar. I have started to do them and am having a great and fun time doing them for my team as well as to get information out there for "newbies" and "seasoned" professionals. I personally like to use Google Hangouts and also live stream through YouTube.
    Today, I did my second one (after it didn't save yesterday) and it was very informational and I had done a YouTube video yesterday on what is needed to have a successful webinar. They can be very frustrating if things happen to go wrong, but that is technology in general.
    I am new to using YouTube and doing webinars,however, the reason that I started doing them is that there are so many people that are working from home, and it is helpful to have a hands on training or a way that one can pause it and rewind it if needed to go over the content.
    I am currently working on the 3rd one with the person I collaborate with. She will be hosting the next one and I will be the one helping her out. We are doing them together and I would suggest not going it alone. You will need the administrator (most likely you) a moderator and also someone to keep an eye on the time and also the chat.
    I have not tried any meeting software yet as I am trying to use the free things first to get comfortable with them as I am not that computer savvy. Google hangouts and YouTube is my personal preference.
    As they say in show biz "break a leg" (basically, the best of luck to you!
    Matthias Sieber likes this.
  3. David waner

David waner New Member

We use on premise RHUB web conferencing appliance to conduct web meetings. We think it’s a better solution as compared to hosted services.
  4. Diana MEYER

Diana MEYER New Member

I have used GoToWebinar and Talk Fusion but really I prefer to use VereConference ;)
    Tom_Prendergast likes this.
  5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

I have had great experience with Global Meet for several years. On the one occasion I needed to use their customer service, the response was swift, courteous and satisfactory.