Favorite Webinar Software?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Matthias Sieber, Apr 3, 2013.

?

As a host: What is your favorite Webinar software?

GoTo Webinar 1 vote(s) 16.7%
AnyMeeting 1 vote(s) 16.7%
PureLeverage conference room 0 vote(s) 0.0%
other 4 vote(s) 66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey there!

Tonight I'm gonna host another webinar for my Empower Network team.

I personally use AnyMeeting and I really like the software.
    You can even attend those webinars from an iPad.

I was wondering though, what everybody else is using and why.
  2. Jay Nalette New Member

Good luck on your webinar. I have started to do them and am having a great and fun time doing them for my team as well as to get information out there for "newbies" and "seasoned" professionals. I personally like to use Google Hangouts and also live stream through YouTube.
    Today, I did my second one (after it didn't save yesterday) and it was very informational and I had done a YouTube video yesterday on what is needed to have a successful webinar. They can be very frustrating if things happen to go wrong, but that is technology in general.
    I am new to using YouTube and doing webinars,however, the reason that I started doing them is that there are so many people that are working from home, and it is helpful to have a hands on training or a way that one can pause it and rewind it if needed to go over the content.
    I am currently working on the 3rd one with the person I collaborate with. She will be hosting the next one and I will be the one helping her out. We are doing them together and I would suggest not going it alone. You will need the administrator (most likely you) a moderator and also someone to keep an eye on the time and also the chat.
    I have not tried any meeting software yet as I am trying to use the free things first to get comfortable with them as I am not that computer savvy. Google hangouts and YouTube is my personal preference.
    As they say in show biz "break a leg" (basically, the best of luck to you!
    Matthias Sieber likes this.
  3. David waner New Member

We use on premise RHUB web conferencing appliance to conduct web meetings. We think it’s a better solution as compared to hosted services.
  4. Diana MEYER New Member

I have used GoToWebinar and Talk Fusion but really I prefer to use VereConference ;)
    Tom_Prendergast likes this.
  5. A8ch Gold Member

I have had great experience with Global Meet for several years. On the one occasion I needed to use their customer service, the response was swift, courteous and satisfactory.

Hermas