Favourite Software Or Programme

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by oppo99, Nov 17, 2010.

1. oppo99 New Member

If you had one piece of software or programme that you couldn't do without, what would it be and why?
  2. A8ch Gold Member

That's a difficult choice for me to pick just ONE, since every piece of software I use plays an important role. But I'll say it's my FTP client - CuteFTP Pro.

It's not so much that I can't do without it, because I could use the default FTP program that comes with my hosting accounts, or any of those that are available free.

Maybe it's because I like the interface and I'm very comfortable using it after nearly 10 years. Plus, it has always been reliable and secure.

On second thought, it may be what its function represents that excites me. It serves as a bridge that facilitates the transfer of completed ideas, designs and products from my desktop to the Internet... and ultimate exposure to the world.

Yeah, I think that's it! [IMG]

BTW oppo99, what's your answer to your question?

Hermas
  3. oppo99 New Member

Hmmm I think I would have to say 'autoresponder' for me as the most essential tool and the massive amount of information it gives.

Plus the great excitement when you get new sign ups and amazement that they come from the four corners of the globe!
  4. oppo99 New Member

I've never taken a look at CuteFTP pro, but the first time you begin to use (and understand) an ftp client its a great sense of achievement and a giant leap forward...
  5. getagrip Gold Member

Colormania is a really cool piece of software, because it helps you match up colors, and is very useful to do graphic work with, such as website banners. Its also free! [IMG]
  6. My favourite piece of software is Magic submitter because it enables me to create hundreds of backlinks.

My favourite program is Backlink Booster which enables me to boost all my backlinks. [IMG]
  7. FreeCashMan Active Member

My favorite software is the software that keeps track of my growing monthly residual income [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Destination -> $100K to $1 Million In Yearly Residual Income!

And a shout-out to video making software like Camtasia!
  8. Just2EZ Gold Member

CutePDF for quick printing of web pages to file or making PDF ebooks.

SeaMonkey Composer for creating ,editing, and publishing splash pages on the fly.

FileZillaFTP for quick uploads/downloads and site maintenance.

Those 3 get daily use managing dozens of websites.
  9. mountainmom5 Gold Member

My favorite software is SBI - I guess you would call it a software - maybe it is a program, I dunno!

But right on the heels of that is a good article spinner/submitter.
  10. anthony2313 New Member

I would have to say roboform...it makes life a WHOLE LOT EASIER. lol

I don't have to remember my passwords to my affiliate accounts, hosting accounts, membership accounts etc. Roboform remembers all my passwords for me.
  11. anthony2313 New Member

also i started doing alot of video marketing

camastasia and traffic geyser has been godsent.