Favourite Traffic Generation Methods

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by oppo99, Nov 15, 2010.

1. DylanC New Member

Ok I will do that. I have never had anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong or what else I need to do so thank you for looking at my site. Like you said it's never ending and I am still working on that site but my computer is starting to have some problems. It's like five years old and can't handle all the software I need to do what I want and I don't make enough money at my day job to get a new one. That's why the site looks empty I have to work on it at work and I can't get to all the pics and video I have on my home computer. Once I can get a new computer the site will have more content. But until then I can't do much. But once again thank you for the input I appreciate it a lot.

I looked at your site about the pain reliever. I like it. It looks like a good thing for me to promote. I have fibromyalgia and I now about pain. I have been suffering with chronic pain since I was ten. I am now 32 years old and the doctors still can't stop the pain. So I have a lot of info I can write about the subject of pain. My ezine article that got expert was about my life with fibromyalgia. So I think I will look into that product some more.
  2. JohnRobertson New Member

I use a combination of article marketing, forum marketing, social book marking, SEO, social media and document sharing sites - it might sound a lot but a lot of it is re-purposed content so the additional effort is quite low.

Next i need to add some video [IMG]
  3. Just2EZ Gold Member

DylanC: My ezine article that got expert was about my life with fibromyalgia.
    Your own article definitely should be on your own site, with an RTPR ad beside it.
    My oldest daughter also suffers from fibromyalgia and took drugs to deal with it.
    She has been using RTPR for a few months now and rarely takes a pill anymore.
    It's a hard habit to break, I know it all too well from 40 years of pain killers.
    So easy to reach for a bottle, of pills that is, and not worry about the consequences.
    She is now marketing RTPR to her connections in physical therapy offices.

Which brings up another great traffic source, Facebook.
    One of her friends read my posts there and contacted me.
    I sent him to her RTPR site instead of mine, making us both money.
    She is the one who made me get my own Facebook page anyway.
    I fought it as long as I could, lol. "Build it and they will come."
    Literally, she created the account before I could stop her.
    I was dragged into the 21st century screaming and kicking.
    I spent 35 years hiding comfortably in the Red Rocks.
    Well, not so literally hiding, just being anonymous.
    Always worked behind the scene promoting others.
    I still want to crawl under a rock some days.
    Too late now!
  4. DylanC New Member

So you can sell RTPR to doctor offices? Is it FDA approved?

Most of my meds dumb down my pain receptors in my body and are also anti-depressants. I take them at the same time every day. I don't use the typical pain killers like tylonol or advil. I haven't use those since I put my self in a coma. I just deal with the pain my meds don't take care of.
  5. Just2EZ Gold Member

DylanC: sell RTPR to doctor offices
    Absolutely, there are Doctors and Chiropractors selling RTPR already.
    DylanC: Is it FDA approved?
    It is FDA Registered, which means the ingredients are approved and proven safe.
    Did you know Substance P (pain) build up in the brain causes depression?
    Blocking the receptors only creates more Substance P, making it worse.
    That's how they sell you more pills, it was planned that way.
    NSAIDs come with a page full of warnings and disclaimers.
    I thought about posting them but nobody reads them.
    It's something you have to experience the hard way.
    Ulcers and internal bleeding are the nicer ones.
  6. DylanC New Member

Sweet I can sell it to my doctor.
  7. anthony2313 New Member

I mentioned ezine solo ads and articles but i forgot to mention banner ads and text ads are also my favorite traffic generation methods.