Feedback about lens!

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by soundX, Apr 12, 2012.

1. soundX

soundX New Member

So i'm new on this forum and also just started on squidoo, so i decided to post my first lens made to get some opnions and critique about it, like what to improve and so on. Thank you all! http://www.squidoo.com/arsenal-army

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

It's looking great - maybe a few more pictures would be nice [​IMG]

It looks like a topic tho, that you could benefit by using a blog as well. Especially if you are planning to keep things updated on the games.

With a blog, you can add new posts as often as you want to and it just keeps growing. I would set up a few lenses on the game - and then use a blog along with it. Every time you add a new post to your blog you could link to your lens from it.

Cheers![​IMG]

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Looks good.

You can add more photos and for sure you need to add more content.

Is that all your original content?

4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I think you've done a pretty good job getting started. I'm no squidoo expert, but felt it looks quite nice. I gave you a "like" to help you along. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

5. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Hi, I just liked your lens. There is a comment in your comments section that is spam posted by domyeadon101. Remove it, it can cause your lens to get locked. I should know, it happened to me.

There are a few typos in your into that you may want to fix as well, but bravo, it looks good.

If you do a blog on the subject, use the rss feed module in Squidoo to link it to your lens.