Feedback wanted on new blog post...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by DazTL, Sep 2, 2014.

1. DazTL

DazTL New Member

Hi guys

My name is Daz Baldwin and I am new to on-line business forums. I am starting my own blog related to small business growth and would really appreciate some feedback. I just wrote my first article here: http://www.dazbaldwin.com/what-really-is-confidence/

From what I have read and also hear, the whole subject of lack of confidence for growing your business is really at the front of many of our minds.

Many thanks for taking the time to have a read and let me know your thoughts.

Daz Baldwin
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
  2. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

I thought it was a nice post. :) Keep writing and keep adding content.

The only thing I noticed is your paragraph spacing is off between the last 2 paragraphs in the section:

Realising your limits makes you limitless

Just a nit picky visual thing.
    recruiter1 likes this.
  3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Excellent article, Daz.

Based on the quality of your very first blog post, I'd say you aren't lacking in confidence yourself. :)

I like that you used your friend's real life experience to engage the reader and illustrate a working example of the subject. People like stories, and this was one that most people starting a business could relate to.

Write some more!

Hermas
    recruiter1 and payment proof like this.
  4. DazTL

DazTL New Member

Thanks guys for the feedback and Hermas for the comment on the page. Very much appreciated.

More coming soon :)
    recruiter1 and payment proof like this.
  5. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Excellent. Keep the content coming and hopefully more traffic will follow.

Best of luck. :)
    recruiter1 likes this.
  6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Looks very professional. You should write stuff like that on all sorts of topics.....

But...............

If you want to use this strategy to get ranked high on Google, it may not be the way to go. You can write 50-100-200 articles and not get ranked.

Sorry, I think that there is just too much competition out there and you are not the only one doing this. There are probably HUNDREDS of thousands of people like yourself.
    recruiter1 likes this.
  7. recruiter1

recruiter1 New Member

Great Start! But you need to write more content and kept your website updated regular, daily if at all possible then you will have a better chance of a high google ranking.

How to do you plan to monetize your Blog?

The secret to success is to never give up and always learn from your success and yes we all have rough pates and have to also not to forget to learn from your mistakes as we climb the ladder to success.

Good Luck and I hope you keep us updated on how your Blog is growing, I would also suggest you share your Blog address on your signature on you profile settings.

One more thing when you write a new blog post made sure to post on Work At Home Forum on this actually trend your link to your blog post and a little a bout your post.

Good Luck.
    payment proof likes this.
  8. recruiter1

recruiter1 New Member

Also I just Tweeted and Liked your blog post all I ask in return is for you to like and Tweet one of my blog posts about working from home and starting an online business from home at http://www.realonlinecareer.com/blog

Lets start networking members of Work From Home Forum!, if anyone would like me to comment on your Blog or forum or even like your Facebook, Favorite your Tweets, Retweet your website. I will do the same in return.
  9. UltimateWingman

UltimateWingman New Member

Great job on your blog Daz!

Keeping posting content and gradually improving your site!